PieFacE

Arsenal are disintegrating more and more each game and I'm sure the uncertainty over Wenger's future has something to do with it.

I imagine players need stability (and being greedy swines want to know whether to stick of twist in looking for a move away).

Wenger should announce his intentions and get on with it, instead of the continual coy remarks to the media. It clearly isn't helping 

Although I'm quite enjoying watching the implosion, especially their fans reactions. 

56 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Although I'm quite enjoying watching the implosion, especially their fans reactions. 

You have to feel sorry for the poor little mites though, they have had to make do with just a couple of FA Cup wins over the last few years.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, DK82 said:

Arsenaltalk are delighted they've won the possession. "**** the three points, give me losing football and lots of the ball" - A Gooner.

But Wenger's record going back over 20 years of cups and Europe and League wins...therefore he's the best manager and sacking him would be madness.

(It's easy to make comedy points).

Wenger is handling his contract situation in the literally the worst possible way.

Show's a lack of senior leadership at the club, someone should be able to see the unrest it is causing and confirm if he's staying or going.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, PaulC said:

I thing Wenger deserves better than that myself. For whatever reason the players have downed tools though. Even Sanchez couldn't be bothered last night.

You reap what you sow. Wenger has brought all of this on himself.

• Like 3

It sucks that the players have very transparently given up trying. They're desperate for the club to sack him, and you can see that so clearly. But it sucked when it happened to Ranieri too, and it will doubtless suck with other future managers as well. 

The players have the power. Time to go. 

9 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

It sucks that the players have very transparently given up trying. They're desperate for the club to sack him, and you can see that so clearly. But it sucked when it happened to Ranieri too, and it will doubtless suck with other future managers as well. 

The players have the power. Time to go. 

and Mourinho. I'm not convinced it happened at Leicester though. Ranieri didn't think so, he felt the tide was turning with the fight shown in the Sevilla game.

21 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Xhaka, Mustafi, Gabriel. Where did the get these clowns from? Arsenal can't attract better or afford better than this? GTFO.

Chuck Perez and Elneney in there and you've got not much change from £100m in his recent dealings

22 hours ago, VillaChris said:

0-0 at Sunderland last season, a game Sunderland should've won.

Think he lost a couple of times up at Blackburn when Big Sam was there and drew 1-1 at Newcastle in 2007.

Arsenal always seem to win away at West Ham so yes that was one team where he did have the sign over Big Sam.

Fat Sam when at Bolton always seemed to have the edge over Wenger (or it seemed that way)

Captain (lol) Theo Walcott after last night

"I think they just wanted it more. You could tell they wanted it more. You could sense that from the kickoff.”

Yeah thanks for that captain marvel. Don't worry though you only get £110k a week so don't expect to put a shift in every game. 

Like a lot of players in that team, they only look bothered when things are going well. Ozil, great player when he's on the ball, otherwise he's awful. Plus he's now holding them to ransom. I'd **** him off. And Sanchez, who seems to think he's bigger than the club. 

Too many bottlers and quitters in their team. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

There's a few on here who made the argument. I just don't see it, very average player.

He's a good player. I mean, he doesn't perform brilliantly in every single game (who does?) but he's a good player. 

Probably not a great choice for captain, but that alone is pretty telling of the characters in that dressing room.

Â