PieFacE

I wonder if we would have bid more for ESR if we knew for sure that Jack was leaving? 

Perhaps tested Arsenal's resolve with £40m - £50m?

13 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

They will still sell out the Emirates though. Arsenal will always be a 'big' name even if they are crap.

Doubt it. They have worldwide fanbase but in later Wenger years they were getting attendances of 40-45k even if they kept on being announced as 60k so can see same happening as season goes on once initial buzz of going back to live football wears off.

3 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Doubt it. They have worldwide fanbase but in later Wenger years they were getting attendances of 40-45k even if they kept on being announced as 60k so can see same happening as season goes on once initial buzz of going back to live football wears off.

Was a game during the big freeze vs City I think. Was clearly at most 10000 and they called it 48k or something 😂

23 minutes ago, sne said:

Ödegaard not registered in the Real Madrid La Liga squad apparently. Doubt it's the final squad thou as the window is still open.

Been there for what 5-6 years?

Has he even gotten 10 games for them?

11 hours ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

I've never had a worse experience with opposition supporters than I did going out to watch the FA Cup final a few years ago. Zero humility shown in the direction of the small group of Villa fans at the pub I was at despite the gulf in class between the sides at the time. 

Very few fanbases deserve this humiliation more than Arsenal. 

And loads of their fans left even before the final whistle. Extremely entitled fanbase.

5 minutes ago, Brentfordnylons said:

Arsenal were very poor at times and without their main strikers was a good time to play them 👍

Delighted for you mate, don’t put it all on Arsenal though - you took the game to them, it was impressive. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

Start of the whole cycle falling apart. The plastics and random sponsors don't want to be associated with has beens or losers

Not so fast. Rwanda just extended their sleeve sponsorship with arsenal for £10m per season.

Â