PieFacE

4 minutes ago, Chine said:

Glad to see these self important pant sniffers getting beat but I have to say regarding ESR I can certainly see why we went in for him and I can see why they said no ( for now) he is class

Yeah I wish we could have got him. He looks superb.

3 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Arteta does need to go though, they ain't playing for him.

Arteta is the tip of the iceberg 

Kroenke needs to go, said it before they're like us under Lerner but with a better squad so they won't drop as far as we did, they ain't playing for anyone

Need a complete overhaul

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

What a signing ESR would have been for us, quality 

lokonga or whatever his name is will be alright too

Got some right shit around them though 

I'm so glad we didn't sign ESR to be honest, he flipped although he looked there beat by a mile.

Arsenal clearly got out Gunned today and was Outclassed in everyway.

I'm so happy right now lol.

They didn't have any fight or leadership on and off the pitch, they just lied down and got beat. We've seen this from past Villa teams, we know exactly what it is and how it feels. If they think they'll turn it around they're mistaken. It's not even about the players or who they could add before the transfer window closes. Club is deeply rotten.

• Like 1

Looking at their team tonight there's only about 2 players I'd want from them, Smith Rowe and Tierney. Saka aswell if he'd started. The rest is mid table rubbish.

I very much doubt Arteta is making our first meeting with them on October 22nd as they've got Chelsea and Man City next and some tricky games in September aswell.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, VillaAlex said:

Why on earth is Xhaka Captain when he could be leaving. The club literally has no idea what they are doing.

Arteta changed his mind, staying now so next manager will have to deal with trying to get him out of the club.

Arsenal never finished in top 4 since Xhaka signed in 2016.

• Shocked 1

I remember over the last 15 years the number of Arsenal “supporters” who said they started supporting arsenal for the way they played football or because they used to love Henry. I wonder what they think now watching this shit? Guessing most of those are now Man City fans because real fans love the club for feeling it gives you or the impact it makes on you not formations, styles of play or favourite players 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, punkiller1981 said:

I remember over the last 15 years the number of Arsenal “supporters” who said they started supporting arsenal for the way they played football or because they used to love Henry. I wonder what they think now watching this shit? Guessing most of those are now Man City fans because real fans love the club for feeling it gives you or the impact it makes on you not formations, styles of play or favourite players 

They will still sell out the Emirates though. Arsenal will always be a 'big' name even if they are crap.

Â