PieFacE

Saka and ESR are quality but it's a bit mad how much they seem to carry that Arsenal team when they're basically 2nd year academy grads. The lack of responsibility from the senior players is astonishing and the fact Xhaka is captain says it all. 

Just imagine where they'd be if Saka and ESR hadn't come through? Probs kicking around 13th/14th

2 hours ago, sidcow said:

Do you reckon that Arsenal TV now has more viewers who are fans of other clubs watching it for pure comedy value than actual Arsenal fans watching it? 

Honestly, their pain is my happy place. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Awol said:

Honestly, their pain is my happy place. 

They are obviously coming from far too higher place to actually be relegated but they do have a strong whiff of our relegation side about them. 

Lots of highly paid, overly expensive players who just aren't that good.  Their actual good players are too few to make a difference.  A cluess manager. 

I can see them finishing lower down that table than most people would think. Bottom third for sure unless they sack Arty pdq. 

Edited by sidcow

33 minutes ago, sidcow said:

They are obviously coming from far to higher place to actually be relegated but they do have a strong whiff of our relegation side about them. 

Lots of highly paid, overly expensive players who just aren't that good.  Their actual good players are too few to make a difference.  A cluess manager. 

I can see them finishing lower down that table than most people would think. Bottom third for sure unless they sack Arty pdq. 

Bottom half is enough. Their best talents will exit, with the high earners cling on as they get progressively worse. 

A slow but self-fulfilling decline would demoralise them from top to bottom. 

I've never had a worse experience with opposition supporters than I did going out to watch the FA Cup final a few years ago. Zero humility shown in the direction of the small group of Villa fans at the pub I was at despite the gulf in class between the sides at the time. 

Very few fanbases deserve this humiliation more than Arsenal. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Keyblade said:

How so? He's as Jamaican as Craig Butler.

Is the Arsenal fan in question actually Jamaican or a son of Jamaicans?

I thought he was just affecting the accent.

9 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Is the Arsenal fan in question actually Jamaican or a son of Jamaicans?

I thought he was just affecting the accent.

Yeah he's actually Jamaican. He says he gets this reaction a lot to be fair 

• Like 1

I was just reading about the match on BBC football, and I remembered something.

Just a few months ago, Arsenal tried to join the European Super League.

Have a good day everyone! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Mic09 said:

I was just reading about the match on BBC football, and I remembered something.

Just a few months ago, Arsenal tried to join the European Super League.

Have a good day everyone! 

Yeah, I've heard the other members are already making a proposal to replace them with Brentford 😂😂

Â