Albert Adomah

dont_do_it_doug.

7 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Everytime I see or hear him interviewed I think what a thoroughly likeable chap. 

He needs to stop the weird dancing though. 

I personally hope to see it several more times for us! Adomah really is delivering this season, what a massive contribution he has made.

• Like 4

He's had his poor performances, but time after time this man delivers. He has stepped up to the plate time and time again to score vital goal after vital goal. In a season which looked a write off in Autumn when we lost Kodjia, I think no-one would have predicted he'd have scored this many goals.

1 hour ago, NurembergVillan said:

DVwuBQxXcAAfRoP.jpg

R/accidentalrenaissance

I have to say though he is one of the best examples of passing the ball into the net that I have ever seen. Most of his goals are so controlled rather than try to bust the back of the net.

An example to anyone trying to teach kids this quality 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Everytime I just think what a brilliant piece of business. That bloke we swapped him with just epitomised the problems we had, all jazz hands but bugger all substance. 

The character and obviously good, brotherly vibe he must bring to the dressing room must also be an asset.

As many have said, I can't remember the last time we had such a likeable group of players who genuinely seem to love playing for the club and each other.

• Like 1

Â