Albert Adomah

dont_do_it_doug.

4 minutes ago, smg said:

Or Amavi, or anyone else. Why do posters on here claim to be supporters of the club ? We were totally shit last season, unfortunately even with money it takes time to put it right if you can't see that or accept it go and support a team that wins every week, if you can find one.

Or maybe you should find an internet forum where everybody repeats positive lies. 

Sharing an honest opinion doesn't make you less of a supporter. 

43 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Struggled but amavi was so poor defensively he was having time given back help defend. He was trying every time he whipped a ball in no one in the box 

He was on the other wing, but he had to do the same for Hutton. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Trickster said:

Was he shit tonight? I thought he did ok, put some pretty decent crosses in. Not saying he played great but I think he's become infected with 'the team was crap so everyone was crap' tag.

Maybe I was just paid more attention to all of the shit ones after noticng a couple, but how many times did he manage to actually get the ball past the closest Brentford player towards one of ours? There seemed to be an awful lot of shite crosses that didn't beat the first/second man to me.

9 hours ago, smg said:

Or Amavi, or anyone else. Why do posters on here claim to be supporters of the club ? We were totally shit last season, unfortunately even with money it takes time to put it right if you can't see that or accept it go and support a team that wins every week, if you can find one.

Because we expect better? Because a previous performance doesn't allow said player to have the next game off? He stole a goal on the line and scored  tap-in, big **** wow.

I probably spend over a grand a year attending games, which is a decent portion of my shitty income from my shitty job. Just because I use Villa as an escape doesn't mean I'm going to see everything in claret and blue tinted glasses. Spending the day travelling down to London to see us play some team we haven't played in 60 years because of how shite they are, in the rain, in a crap stadium shouldn't be dismissed because I want to vent my frustrations on how awful the performance of the players was on an internet message board.

The right wing was a problem all night. Hutton practically playing centreback and Adomah mooching about somewhere vaguely near the wing and then jogging over towards the Brentford player after he's pulled the ball out of the air.

Absolutely no energy at all last night. Everyone looked sluggish. Maybe those Under Armour kits just turn into a sponge in the rain and it weighed them all down.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2017 at 07:40, Demitri_C said:

Struggled but amavi was so poor defensively he was having time given back help defend. He was trying every time he whipped a ball in no one in the box 

Did he play on the left?

Just now, Demitri_C said:

I wasn't at the game yesterday so I couldn't tell you. The comment you quoted was from brentford game!

Ah, so it was. My bad!

I didn't see the game either so was wondering how he played, assumed your comment was from last night.

Carry on.

36 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Ah, so it was. My bad!

I didn't see the game either so was wondering how he played, assumed your comment was from last night.

Carry on.

Yea no worries pal

I'd be surprised if any players left with any pride yesterday. Disastrous result like the whole of 2017

Â