Albert Adomah

dont_do_it_doug.

9 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

Who would have thought a proven, consistent Championship performer would turn into a proven Championship performer....

Di Matteo really didn't have a clue.

It angers me just how poor he really was. Comfortably worse than Garde, Sherwood, et al.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Put in some very good free kick deliveries last night. These are the times I wish football was like certain other sports where you could swap in and out certain players, for certain playes. Gestede would have buried a couple of those yesterday.

Even though Gestede is generally shit.. he would have scored if he started in place of Gabby. He still is our second highest goal scorer and weve won most the games hes played in.. even if he didnt score. Think he should play a bit more.. Gabby is a waste of time and provides nothing. Amavi Adomah Grealish.. we have players to feed Gestede the way he used to be at Blackburn

• Like 2

On 11/20/2016 at 01:14, KSV said:

Even though Gestede is generally shit.. he would have scored if he started in place of Gabby. He still is our second highest goal scorer and weve won most the games hes played in.. even if he didnt score. Think he should play a bit more.. Gabby is a waste of time and provides nothing. Amavi Adomah Grealish.. we have players to feed Gestede the way he used to be at Blackburn

you misunderstand how we set up and what our tactics were

if we played gestede then brighton push out and play a high line meaning they can play higher up the pitch and dominate the midfield, the threat of gabbys pace (i know...) means they played deeper meaning we had more of the ball and players like adomah and kodjia could collect the ball deeper and run at them or we could try and play on the counter, playing rudy would have been ineffective vs brighton

vs cardiff id expect something different

On 11/19/2016 at 12:03, Zatman said:

what a lad this guy is. attitude and application 2nd to none and his defensive tracking back is also great to see

I would say he must be due a goal soon

Can you predict a big win on Saturday as well mate ;)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Â