Albert Adomah

dont_do_it_doug.

• 1 month later...
Just now, Eastie said:

Seems adomah will be out a couple of months at least :(  According to villa transfers guy on twitter who seems reliable on the medical side.

Bad news - We need to jump into the transfer pool yet again and hope Bruce emerges with a winger instead of an inflatable has-been. 

5 hours ago, Eastie said:

Seems adomah will be out a couple of months at least :(  According to villa transfers guy on twitter who seems reliable on the medical side.

It was a really stupid way to get injured in a pre season game tbfh.

5 hours ago, Eastie said:

Does our injury crisis EVER end , will we EVER play our full strength team?

Find out on next weeks episode of "The football god's must be lazy"

19 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Does our injury crisis EVER end , will we EVER play our full strength team?

Find out on next weeks episode of "The football god's must be lazy"

Sadly no. when it concerns important players we are always shit out of luck.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great to see him get some minutes midweek. I really like him, good attitude, and good at this level. Too inconsistent for PL level, but I'm glad he's in our eleven rather than playing against him.

I wonder, with Elmo on the right side as he is good there, could Adomah do a job on the left. His crossing from the right is excellent, so if he can be as good on similar on the left, that could be a good option.

8 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Great to see him get some minutes midweek. I really like him, good attitude, and good at this level. Too inconsistent for PL level, but I'm glad he's in our eleven rather than playing against him.

I wonder, with Elmo on the right side as he is good there, could Adomah do a job on the left. His crossing from the right is excellent, so if he can be as good on similar on the left, that could be a good option.

I'd start him over Green today. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, alreadyexists said:

His crossing is very inconsistent on the right (good for this level, but like you say not prem). I've never seen him use his left foot and so don't think he could do a job on the left. Will be used in rotation on the right with Elmohadamy. Gabby will start again on the left. 

Â