Mile Jedinak

Demitri_C

10 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

I'm putting it out there..... I don't like beards

Nore me really, mainly because it means I have to shave from time to time and I really can't be bothered to shave at all.

On 21/08/2016 at 11:18, HAL said:

We need him so bad along with others our current midfielders cant be relied on :(

I don't understand this.  So far we haven't been overrun in any game (parts of games, sure, like most other teams around) and we've only conceded 2 goals - both to flukes - whilst creating plenty.

There's a hell of a lot expected from Jedinak who is, to all intents and purposes, a completely average midfielder at the wrong end of his career.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, bobzy said:

I don't understand this.  So far we haven't been overrun in any game (parts of games, sure, like most other teams around) and we've only conceded 2 goals - both to flukes - whilst creating plenty.

There's a hell of a lot expected from Jedinak who is, to all intents and purposes, a completely average midfielder at the wrong end of his career.

entire halfs of games you mean when the oposing teams take it up a peg and we start getting overrun only reason we havent conceded is elphick is pretty good and gollini has pulled off nice saves . our midfielded is currently out weakest area by far and jed should improve that

Those underestimating the bearded 'beast' (I declare him our new beast) can't have seen him play too much. He will bring strength and unity to our midfield not seen for years. If he is a flop I will publicly ridicule myself on VT....

23 hours ago, Villan_of_oz said:

I will publicly ridicule myself on VT....

What, again? :trollface: ;)

I'm in agreement with though, he looks to be just what we need. His leadership qualities and experience will hopefully outweigh any technical shortcomings. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, villanwesty88 said:

Will Jedinak be eligible to play in the next match?

I have it on good authority that he is unlikely to available until around May time. We knew this but thought he would come in handy for the playoffs apparently!

2 minutes ago, avfcwills10 said:

I have it on good authority that he is unlikely to available until around May time. We knew this but thought he would come in handy for the playoffs apparently!

*Checks date* It's not April 1st. Not sure if you're being serious but it seems very far fetched... 

Â