Mile Jedinak

Demitri_C

The guy had worse stats than Sanchez last season, but hey he gives his all and has a beard. So let's forget his limitations. He will get better for sure but he is a limited footballer let's not forget. This whole has to have lower league experience could bite us in the arse. We need quality not just leadership qualities 

40 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Because they beat us!!

I take that point but they are not fifth solely due to that, whichever way it is looked at there are currently 19 sides worse so it's a bit unfair to say they are poor ?

1 hour ago, LondonLax said:

He will be off to Australia this week then a second game in the middle east before our next match. 

Oh. Well give him a few more weeks then. I think he will be a decent signing-though a 3 year deal to a 32 year old isn't a great piece of business for us.

6 hours ago, thabucks said:

The guy had worse stats than Sanchez last season, but hey he gives his all and has a beard. So let's forget his limitations. He will get better for sure but he is a limited footballer let's not forget. This whole has to have lower league experience could bite us in the arse. We need quality not just leadership qualities 

Stats have shown a lot of things that are not neccessarily a true reflection of a players impact. Carew was a cult Hero and i would hazard a guess that his stats were nothing to shout about.

• Like 1

Â