Mile Jedinak

Demitri_C

6 hours ago, useless said:

Blaming Westwood for other players performing badly is unfair.

Calm down it was tongue in cheek. ;)

I didn't blame Westwood for anything, I just said that it can't be easy playing alongside him. Settling into a new clubs' midfield would be a lot easier with a better player than westwood next to you. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Phumfeinz said:

Bit harsh guys. Maybe at least give him 5 years and 120+ appearances before judging him eh?

2 comments in the Jedinak thread after his debut that purely relate to Ashley Westwood. 

So pathetic - and yet expected :crylaugh: 

Edited by bobzy

I think what's pathetic is your weird habit of following me around and defending your lord and saviour Westwood whenever I make a post about him, even when they're tongue-in-cheek. I think he is a terrible player, get over it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Phumfeinz said:

I think what's pathetic is your weird habit of following me around and defending your lord and saviour Westwood whenever I make a post about him, even when they're tongue-in-cheek. I think he is a terrible player, get over it.

Save it for the Westwood thread then?

On 8/28/2016 at 02:36, useless said:

Blaming Westwood for other players performing badly is unfair.

Well it is and it isnt. However, you have to say he is one of the few remaining players from last season who folded when the games got tough. It happened again with these new buys who are from winning cultures. So some blame has to fall on the likes of Westwood Ayew Grealish.. who should have helped defend as a unit and instead were part of the fold yet again. I just think mentally last seasons players are shot to pieces.. i just hope it doesnt affect the new guys. Westwood needs a time out of the starting side. He has lost alot of confidence and is not the same player he was in his first season. As for Jedinak i have seen him have games that he goes in and out of for Australia so it doesnt suprise me. He will need time to get to know his team mates.. where they run.. where should he run..who to cover more etc. Combinations need time. 

Edited by KSV

On 29 August 2016 at 00:56, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Only 2,500 Villa fans are reasonably placed to offer an opinion on his debut. 

I thought he looked solid, no nonsense. He's a unit. I don't blame him for our capitulation in the slightest. 

I was there and was surprised about how big the bloke is. Very dominating figure.

Dont think he was brilliant but he showed a good first touch and won a lot of headers and second balls.

Think he will be a real asset this season. Get Tshibola in there with him.

• Like 2

Hes actually had one of the worst halves of football i have seen him play. Villa affect? I have a feeling we bought him a year or two too late. 

Edited by KSV

Â