Ross McCormack

dont_do_it_doug.

5 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Chris Coleman does not strike me as that much of an idiot to attempt such a thing.

If we can even claw more than £2m for wonderboy it will be amazing.

He took the Sunderland job though. So maybe he is not that intelligent either.

• Haha 3

On 10/12/2017 at 22:16, sidcow said:

Scored again today, this time his first from open play. 

Pray someone comes in for him in January and we can all move on. 

Get him back in the side if not. We need all the help we can get.

• Like 1

His link up play is actually improved again like it was under Di Matteo. He was so creative under RDM. I remember he had created more chances than anyone in the league. 

He struggled all round for Melbourne despite his goals.. but his game is slowly coming with his fitness. I would like to see him back in the squad if we cant afford to buy any one else. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Done his ACL if reports are to do believed.

Another BRILLIANT business decision by the muppets running this club.

He'd been scoring goals for fun for years at this level. I don't think anyone saw him being a disastrous signing.

One of our worst signings of all time, with hindsight, but I was pretty pleased with it at the time.66 league goals in the 3 previous seasons...

6 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

He'd been scoring goals for fun for years at this level. I don't think anyone saw him being a disastrous signing.

One of our worst signings of all time, with hindsight, but I was pretty pleased with it at the time.66 league goals in the 3 previous seasons...

Who knows what would have happened if he would have been given half a chance this season.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lexicon said:

Exactly. How did they not foresee that this injury was definitely going to happen? I remember you posting about him going on loan in Australia and doing his acl when we signed him, fair play!!! 

Pretty sure his point is we spent big on him and over a year later he is playing on loan in Australia being paid by Villa

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

If it's his ACL he'll be out for the best part of a year - at 31 this might be it for him - there goes his resale value anyways.

That was long gone anyway. Just another player we'll have to payoff to get rid of. 

My god we really are cursed aren't we.  Just as he's showing form which might tempt someone into an offer this goes and happens. 

Also it's immediately before his loan expires so he'll be straight back into our wage bill where he will stay for the rest of his contract now.  It will be at least a year before he gets playing properly again (if ever) and another 6 months to find any form, then if he does play well 6 months for someone to decide if they want a punt on him which will be so close to the end of his contract it will be a free. 

Whenever we spend big it is always pissed into the wind. 

• Like 1

Â