The VT "It's the weekend!" thread

Xela

40 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

It gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling to know that i wasn't the only one watching Soccer Saturday in just my pants ;)

Who said I was wearing pants? :ph34r:

It's the weekend.

The weekend where every chav thunder word removed thinks it's November the 5th.

Just **** off and die, the lot of you unwashed unemployed sister shaggers.

• Like 2

On 26/10/2019 at 21:28, rjw63 said:

It's the weekend.

The weekend where every chav thunder word removed thinks it's November the 5th.

Just **** off and die, the lot of you unwashed unemployed sister shaggers.

Diwali fireworks last night. Going on until 2am all up my street. Like Baghdad it was.

Still, at least my Indian neighbour popped round with a plate of curry for me. All home made and lovely it was too so Diwali ain't all bad.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

It’s Tuesday. The sort of people posting weekend plans in here on a Tuesday are the same sort that finished their Christmas shopping in September.

August. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

What type of word removed thinks, 'hmmm, y'know what, even though they are either relaxing or sleeping, I bet all my neighbours really want to hear my fireworks all night and into the early hours. Yes, that sounds lovely, I'll do it'.

Bonfire night, Diwali, a wedding, whatever. You are all scum word removeds and I hope they all malfunction, lose control and fly into your house and in the fiery maelstrom end you all. Word removed'ing word removeds.

1 hour ago, lapal_fan said:

It's the time of year I like to bring out my super powerful ghetto blaster and play my favorite firework sounds cd

I assume everyone enjoys it. 

It's the 1st album yeah? Their 2nd album was commercially successful, but I thought it lacked something. It was far too polished.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Paddywhack said:

It's the 1st album yeah? Their 2nd album was commercially successful, but I thought it lacked something. It was far too polished.

Agree.  Too many "screamers", not enough low key, child friendly fizzing.

• Like 1

Been knocking around Worcester and the town centre for most of the day.

It was ok as shopping days go, sort of lurched from coffee shop to coffee shop and had a rummage in HMV. Then back home this evening for the fireworks display that still went ahead despite some fairly grim weather.

Planning on doing as close to nothing as I can get away with tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Been knocking around Worcester and the town centre for most of the day.

The market hall on the Shambles has a decent little record stall on the first floor. The guy's pretty knowledgable.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Xann said:

The market hall on the Shambles has a decent little record stall on the first floor. The guy's pretty knowledgable.

Ah, I think I had a rummage around the ground floor! Bought a rainbow striped dickie bow, a proper one too, none of your clip or elastic rubbish.

In HMV there was a Specials album, but with a sticker on the front to advertise The Sun had given it a rave review. I thought that was a bit odd, somebody somewhere not really understanding something.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Got into work an hour early to leave an hour early. By the time I leave the traffic is still moderately light and the missus is on a train to London for the weekend. Nip in to Sainsburys on the way home to grab my tea and a bottle of red

The weekend was looking rosy at this time, I even swapped my car today for a cleaner less buggered model as the head gasket went on the other one this morning which means the cleaning chore I was going to have to do tomorrow was wiped out.

I get home... No F***ing keys! (and dont forget the missus is half way to London!)

There are three possibilities

1. I've somehow left them in work even though none of the keys are work related
  2. I've left them in the old car, garage is shut but I might be able to pay a £25 call out fee if they have to come out.
  3. I've dropped them somewhere else in which case I'm buggered completely

Drove back to work via the garage (it was shut - no one working late). Go into my office, not on my desk...

Then I spot them wedged down the crack at the back of my chair. Bit of a relief but the two extra journeys in rush hour traffic has really peed me off. But I guess I can only blame myself... so here's to a good rest of the weekend. Might go and see the Blue Orchids tomorrow to make up for tonights tomfoolery

I'm sure this will cheer @BOF up!

Have a great weekend!

• Like 3

In Tromso, having enjoyed some snowshoeing in some random area of the mainland thanks to airbnb, only 3 in total including my partner so very private and great fun. Countryside here is stunningly beautiful. The sense of stillness is impressive. Worked up an appetite and ate some Rudolph earlier with wine. Husky dog sledding tomorrow. Beautiful neck of the woods, fingers are crossed for a spot of northern lights but even if not we've seen some stunning sunsets ( at 2.30 ffs). 

But **** me this country is expensive. 😮 

• Like 1

Â