The VT "It's the weekend!" thread

Xela

13 hours ago, Xela said:

WFH today so just had a lazy evening. Listening to songs on Youtube

Possibility of a non league game tomorrow... just awaiting to hear back from a mate. In Buxton. Nice place, been to the town once before with an ex, but as it was in the those early stages of the relationship, we didn't see much outside the hotel room. 

Food shopping on Sunday then off to see my folks later in the day. 

brows.gif

• Like 2

An actual quiet weekend this weekend. I'll watch as much football as I can and then the superb owl. The 6 Nations is a blessing as it means I can avoid all watering holes thus avoiding all the utter **** rugby rocket polishers.

Assuming the world doesn't end at 23:00 tonight   , Sat I shall mainly be sleeping off a hangover from tonight as off to a gig    , followed by watching the Villa Sat and the Superb owl on Sunday 

Just come back from a couple of days in the Cotswolds so having an easy one tonight. I've ate and drank like Michael Winner for 48 hours so taking it easy!

Folks tomorrow over by the Wrekin... no doubt it'll rain as it always seem to piss down over there 

Rest of the weekend is just lounging about. 

I've just finished a months stint in Prague. So tonight i'm ordering the dirtiest pizza and chicken wings to celebrate. Tomorrow I'll wander around Prague and look for somewhere to watch football. I've promised myself a beer so I will probably find a nice spot by the river and get fleeced on prices for a pint of Urquell.

I've got a huge wank scheduled as well. Fingers crossed.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Away in minehead for a long weekend with my ladyfriend. Let's see if she can put up with my snoring like a drain 🙄

Hope you left the joggers behind sunshine! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Hope you left the joggers behind sunshine! 

I'm actually wearing them now as i type this message to you 😂

Hope that gives you the same warm and fuzzy feeling I'm getting rght now 😉

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

I'm actually wearing them now as i type this message to you 😂

Hope that gives you the same warm and fuzzy feeling I'm getting rght now 😉

BreakableBlackandwhiteAstrangiacoral-max

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Got my grandson for the entire weekend, a trip to Cosford has been promised. 

I love the RAF museum at Cosford. Have a great time and I hope your grandson enjoys it.

I went there with my dad before he passed. Fond memories.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Saturday morning went for my first ever dance class as an adult. Latin style mixed with hip-hop hybrid.

Turn up knowing well that I have two left feet and it won't be pretty to begin with, but to trust the process and the results will come.

I am the only male, the instructor only speaks Spanish, half the girls are gorgeous, and all can all move with familiarity to the groove.

hahaha I'm this white dude without a clue trying to keep up with these hot Latinas shaking their ass all over the place, at least I could laugh at myself.

Essentially I spent the morning staring at booty whilst in what can only be described as a state of spasm (in my attempts to dance).

The girls caught me transfixed on the movement of their bums on numerous occasions and we exchanged smiles, which was relieving to say the least!

Spent the rest of the day with a friend from basketball and his close friends for his 36th birthday, turns out one of his friends is a Villa supporter (rare breed in Melbourne)!

Tomorrow/this morning I have scrimmage at 8am, then a lunch date, then more basketball to follow, so lord knows why I'm on VT at 4:30am again.

Have a great weekend fam!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
Â