The VT "It's the weekend!" thread

Xela

8 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

You can all thank me on Sunday, but I won't be watching the Villa.

They win so rarely when I watch, in fact they play like retards when I watch.

So I'll be spending my time up the shed, fiddling with bits of hi fi, for the sake of the Villa.

C'mon.....

If we lose now we'll know you sneaked a peak. ?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:
14 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

You can all thank me on Sunday, but I won't be watching the Villa.

They win so rarely when I watch, in fact they play like retards when I watch.

So I'll be spending my time up the shed, fiddling with bits of hi fi, for the sake of the Villa.

C'mon.....

If we lose now we'll know you sneaked a peak. ?

We'll allow you the odd livescore or soccerway score check.  Thanks for taking one for the team Chrispy :thumb:

• Like 1

Flying back from LA to NYC today. Haven't decided if I'm going to watch the game tomorrow at home and chat with the usual VT suspects in the match thread or go to Legends bar in NYC. Playing a Broadway show Sunday afternoon.

• Like 1

Chilling tonight and catching up on a bit of television 

Tomorrow i'm in town watching the Villa game then the Liverpool game. Meeting a couple of mates who are redscouse fans. They wanted to meet at midday but i'd be drunk in a gutter by 4pm if I did so have deferred it until 3pm. Need to find a venue to watch it that won't be too rammed (think I'll avoid Broad St). 

Sunday will be recovering and then folks fro food.

Monday i'll be playing with myself and potentially booking flights to Asia (destination TBC: Either Bangkok, Shanghai or Hong Kong)

Hmmph.

Missus roped into a hen night with stay over that she really doesn't want to go to, in **** Liverpool of all places, where every bar will be rammed with pissed up 'Plop fans.

My car having a replacement alternator and fuel pump, so I'll probably miss the match, and have to stay at my sisters all afternoon and NOT have a drink cuz I gotta drive home. **** marvellous.

3 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Hmmph.

Missus roped into a hen night with stay over that she really doesn't want to go to, in **** Liverpool of all places, where every bar will be rammed with pissed up 'Plop fans.

My car having a replacement alternator and fuel pump, so I'll probably miss the match, and have to stay at my sisters all afternoon and NOT have a drink cuz I gotta drive home. **** marvellous.

That’s wank!

friday- nice little take away and early night

saturday- leave at 7am for the nascar race annual camp out. Got me iPad to watch the match in twin peaks (think hooters on steroids). Then watch champs league final afterwards. 

In the evening going to watch the hooters international swimsuit pageant. 

Sunday- more brewskis then head home for an early night and a lie in Monday as it’s Memorial Day!

Start work at 7 tonight, watch first half at home then jump in the car and try to do a 20-25 minute journey in 15 minutes to try watch the second half in my phone. 

4 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Very quiet in Off Topic today, isn't it? 

:(

Only just about recovered from the cider and gin consumed yesterday. Feeling a bit 'uggghhh' today. 

Had a lovely couple of days in the Lake District. Absolutely stunning place, and I was surprised how easy and quick the journey seemed to go. Sorting the garden tomorrow and that's the bank holiday over with. 

Â