The VT "It's the weekend!" thread

Xela

4 hours ago, rjw63 said:

You got the ride again then? ;)

My facebook has been very quiet lately. For good reason ;) You don't want to know what's been on my mind Mr. Zuckerberg ;)

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, BOF said:

My facebook has been very quiet lately. For good reason ;) You don't want to know what's been on my mind Mr. Zuckerberg ;)

You did good

The-Business-of-Fashion-The-Companies-Cu

I used to remember posting in this thread that id be on the Johhny Cash Leo Sayer all weekend. This weekend for me:

Fri - Drink after work, movie, bed.

Sat - Gaff, work, sleep

Sun - Got to be gaffing at the field at 7am, field is 1.5 hour drive away..... Come back, sleep, curry.

Looking after the little one tonight and tomorrow morning, hopefully go for a run at some point. Then heading into brum to enjoy some beers, my first for three weeks. Trying to not to worry about the game.

Nothing planned on Sunday, relaxing and doing a few things around the house probably.

Nothing much on for me.  It's the Great South Run down here which means my car will pretty much stay where it is.  I'll no doubt have a wonder to get a bit of shopping and maybe a few beers but it's good in a way as I've got a good excuse to do some much needed de-cluttering. My spare room has gym equipment in for example... they're all clothes horses! 

Annual NFL weekend this weekend.

Down tomorrow morning. Few beers and lunch and then to Loftus Road for the QPR/Wolves game.
Then we've got a VIP booth booked in a bar for the boxing later (I know **** all about boxing so don't even know who's fighting)
Big night out.

Then up on Sunday and find a pub next to Twickenham showing the Villa game. I'll catch the first half of that and then off to Twickers for the NFL.

Then a day off on Monday to recover :D 

• Like 1

Got a housewarming at a friends tonight, looking at the invite list its people I dislike, or dont know, but its a very good friend so have to go. Prefer BBC4 and a lot of wine on a Friday, so be it.

Tomorrow is me going to fetch a 1960's cabinet from the north that my wife is going to put the **** ton of glasses she buys. 

After that it's to the gym followed by wine, telly that could be described as cheesey.

Sunday got the grandson so we will find something awesome to do.

Tonight - travel down to London

Tomorrow - party preparations

Sunday - daughter's party and try and watch the game at the in laws and probably on the phone at the party (whilst my wife looks at me with disgust)

3 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

My mate from france is over, so might be pub with him tonight. If not I'll go round @AVFCDAN's to watcher Stranger Things.

Saturday - parkrun and then Harry Potter studios in the afternoon.

Sunday - Work on the morning, then to the boozer to watch the match.

Netflix and Chill eh?

I have wandering hands but that won't be a problem?

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...

Evening, all.  It's about time this thread had a bump :)

What are your plans? I'm recovering from my first week back in the office (the "mailbox" was a mess which confirms the reason why I took to calling work daily asking how things were going whilst I was on Leave before.  Methinks I need to start doing it again :angry:). It'll be a quiet one for me following this week (I need to relax!).

Watching the Sheffield Derby tonight, then probably will watch an episode of Blacklist. Do a bit of reading to finish the night off. Tomorrow I'm getting up at 5 to go for a run. Will go and see my grandad a bit later, then home for villa. Sunday will be taking my lad to rugby, and then making cakes at home with the kids. 

Â