Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

53 minutes ago, lexicon said:

None of that stuff is clear, Pangloss. The whole point of all of this is that nobody has a clue as to what is really happening .

Seriously ?

HMRC have issued notice of a winding up order - If we don't pay we will go into administration. Thats pretty crystal clear to me.

2 minutes ago, hippo said:

Seriously ?

HMRC have issued notice of a winding up order - If we don't pay we will go into administration. Thats pretty crystal clear to me.

Agreed. I don't get why people keep saying we don't know things. There are a lot of very worrying facts out there at the moment. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Agreed. I don't get why people keep saying we don't know things. There are a lot of very worrying facts out there at the moment. 

No, there's a lot of news stories out there at the moment. The 'facts' we know are that Wyness has been suspended. Nothing more or less. 

The rest is journalism and while I would expect it to be based on half decent chatter and rumblings, they're certainly not facts. 

• Like 4

I think he's took a leaf out of some former prem owners books and tried to buy a club with no money. Gillette and Hicks did it with Liverpool. Borrowed 300 mil, bought club, spent only what the club made and increased the value of club, sold it for 700 million. All without putting in one penny of their own money.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sam3773 said:

No, there's a lot of news stories out there at the moment. The 'facts' we know are that Wyness has been suspended. Nothing more or less. 

The rest is journalism and while I would expect it to be based on half decent chatter and rumblings, they're certainly not facts. 

And we owe the Inland Revenue £4m

4 minutes ago, Sam3773 said:

We know we have ffp issues. We know the ceo has been suspended. We know we failed to pay a tax bill. We know we pulled cash owed for 2 players in early. 

That's enough don't you think.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I remember last season I said Newcastle had a better owner and I got laughed at and riduculed ?

This forum is full of people that can't see the wood for the trees with owners or managers and blindly go along on a giant leap of faith until such time as reality kicks in. They will do the same with the next owner and manager.

14 minutes ago, hippo said:

Seriously ?

It has been reported that we missed a payment deadline, that's all. Everything else is journalistic guesswork. 

19 minutes ago, lexicon said:

It has been reported that we missed a payment deadline, that's all. Everything else is journalistic guesswork. 

If there was no cause for concern though, Dr Tony would have said something by now and quashed it all.

36 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

I think he's took a leaf out of some former prem owners books and tried to buy a club with no money. Gillette and Hicks did it with Liverpool. Borrowed 300 mil, bought club, spent only what the club made and increased the value of club, sold it for 700 million. All without putting in one penny of their own money.

The bank sold Liverpool and for nowhere near it's market value. Hicks & Gillett were kicked out and did everything they could to fight the sale.

They lost big time. There is no such thing as a quick buck in football. The Glazer's have done remarkably well.

42 minutes ago, Sam3773 said:

Missing a quarterly tax payment is not a 'rumbling'.

1 minute ago, Rob182 said:

This forum is also full of people who predict a catastrophe every weekend. Just because some of us like to live our lives with a glass half full and an optimistic outlook, doesn't mean that we should be ridiculed by those who sense doom and gloom after every dropped point. I dread to think what your houses are like, smashing plates and windows every time we concede a goal.

The gloating by some Villa fans in the last 48 hours has been utterly embarassing.

Ridiculed!! It's those that dare question the owner and/or manager that get ridiculed. Who is gloating? I think you need to step out of your front door and get some fresh air to wake you up to the real world.

Â