Bernstein/King resign?

Delphinho123

40 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

He is telling us about his personal convos with gabby, lescott, Richards and grealish. Saying how he and gabby were messaging yesterday and they had some terrible personal abuse to each other but then collymore said gabby spoke from the heart and the players at the club gave had no support from anyone in the club.

also talked how badly fox and almstrad were for the club

he also saying how villa lack a Pearce charchter. From 8 he is talking about his plans to help villa. Honestly if you can get near a radio listen.

So Collymore has been talking to, and taking on board what they are saying, the very players that I would think are the root cause of the problems on the pitch. And people are taking him seriously.

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

For those interested...

He slapped Ulrika round the face because she refused to leave the bar full of Scottish fans who were abusing and throwing beer at him.

He said she called him something he didn't like was the final point...which generally you can't condone hitting sommeone for being called something.  Dunno, he had a lot going on at the time I guess.

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

For those interested...

He slapped Ulrika round the face because she refused to leave the bar full of Scottish fans who were abusing and throwing beer at him.

To be fair, you've left something out there.

He said she called him "something nasty". 

Which of course doesn't excuse it, but could be a crucial element to the story.

• Like 1

Just now, Stevo985 said:

To be fair, you've left something out there.

He said she called him "something nasty". 

Which of course doesn't excuse it, but could be a crucial element to the story.

Yes, you're right.

He also said that for a couple of weeks leading up to it something had happened which he wasn't happy about but wouldn't disclose (again, doesnt make it ok).

3 minutes ago, Gary Thomas said:

He's like a wonderful distraction dulling my villa pain.  He has no filter does he.

Brutally honest isn't he? I find in very refreshing 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, villan-scott said:

Sounds like Collymore has lost the plot tonight!

As much as I like Stan, when he's in this mood the off button on the radio is the best option or just turn over and listen to the Spurs game.

No doubt he'll be provoking and then being the victim on twitter later.

3 minutes ago, Tubby said:

Is Stan technically being interviewed about his view's on his own show? Not understanding the purpose of all this except for Talksport PR

It's a job interview as far as I can tell.

It goes from caviar to cabbage for me.

One minute he's making a good point, next he's making a bit of a tit of himself.

Well the Riley story does chime with one that was doing the rounds earlier today, briefed I assume by Moyes. Also, as I mentioned in an earlier post, there was a story in the weekend press that an agent walked out of a contract meeting last or maybe earlier this season when he found the main club rep was Riley. This does suggest he has maybe been given a role above his station and abilities. I also note he is still at the club despite recruitment ( his gig, I believe) apparently being identified as a main reason why the season went wrong. How this plays in to the Bernstein/King dramas, we can only speculate, though there are some obvious conclusions that could be drawn.

2 minutes ago, Uppernorthstander said:

Stan has had coffees with everyone!

He's had more coffees than the bird from the Nescafe advert!

• Like 1