Bernstein/King resign?

Delphinho123

That Reilly walked onto Sociedad's training ground to offer Moyes the Villa job post Sherwood and Moyes told him to do one. 

In other news the month of March was globally the warmest on record and two massive earthquakes have taken the lives of many innocent people who couldn't give a **** about our pitiful troubles

Edited by Tubby
  • Like 1

He said Reilly went to Sociedads training ground walked up to Moyes and told him we were intrested and Moyes told him its wrong place etc and needs to be done properly

Edited by midian

Just now, MikeMcKenna said:

What has Collymore said?

Just that reilly walked onto a training ground of David moyes and asked about making him manager, to which he was politely told to **** off and there are proper channels for that kind of talk.

I'm faiirly certain that's what I heard, I have earphones and kids jumping all over me so it's distorted...

Just now, Pilchard said:

I missed it what was it?

He said that moyes was taking training at sociedad. Paddy Reilly approached moyes during his training session handed moyes his card and introduced himself. He then said I'm from aston villa and we want to make you manager of our football club.

moyes said to him get the fck off my pitch, if you want me, go through the correct and professional channels I have training can't you fcking see.

wow unbelievable

That Paddy Reilly walked upto moyes after a villareal training session, gave him his card and said he would like him to manage villa. Moyes told him to do one & that this wasn't amateur hour and to go through the proper channels if they wanted him

Edited by LakotaDakota

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Has to be mate collymore would get sued otherwise. Unbelievable what's going on at this club hiring fools like ReillyReilly

Shaking my head still in disbelief.  Can't just criticise Reilly here, as he must have told by the club to speak to Moyes!   Total fools.  Have to say, Stan does put up a good argument and it is hard to disagree with him. 

1 minute ago, Genie said:

Collymore: Brian Little keeps telling me to stop saying stuff :lol:

Keep talking I say, hope more come out and slate the **** out of our club - give nobody anywhere to hide

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Neil said:

Just that reilly walked onto a training ground of David moyes and asked about making him manager, to which he was politely told to **** off and there are proper channels for that kind of talk.

I'm faiirly certain that's what I heard, I have earphones and kids jumping all over me so it's distorted...

Thanks Just saw this on Twitter

image.jpeg

I have a new theory.

They wanted Reilly gone. Lerner insisted he stayed.

Bernstein specifically said that their remit INCLUDED what happened at Bodymoor heath.

King said that they'd made progress (Fox and Almstadt gone) but things recently had stalled (not sacking Reilly)

They've gone because Lerner doesn't want Reilly gone.

• Like 3