Bernstein/King resign?

Delphinho123

I would imagine the Reilly story has some truthful elements (in that Reilly may have come across as amateur), but i suspect the walking onto the training pitch and handing Moyes a business card bit is an exaggeration. Talksport are not exactly known for 100% accuracy, and always sensationalize things

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Risso said:

I think you're right Pete, but I do think that money is at the root of all our evils.  For example, the football board might have identified David Moyes say, who has in part agreed subject to certain guarantees, that Lerner can't afford to sign off on.

Wouldn't that mean money is the issue though

Just now, andym said:

I would imagine the Reilly story has some truthful elements (in that Reilly may have come across as amateur), but i suspect the walking onto the training pitch and handing Moyes a business card bit is an exaggeration. Talksport are not exactly known for 100% accuracy, and always sensationalize things

This. No way it happened as Stan said.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MrSmirch said:

Stan now saying Lerners offering the club for £75 million

Pat Murphy said this earlier - also confirmed that Meryl Lynch have been dropped as sale agent too. Some call it PR, I think it's end of days for Lerner at Villa. 

Pat Murphy said this earlier - also confirmed that Meryl Lynch have been dropped as sale agent too. Some call it PR, I think it's end of days for Lerner at Villa. 

Where did you see that about ML?