The now-enacted will of (some of) the people

blandy

1 hour ago, chrisp65 said:

Yep, and of course, that investigation won’t start this side of an election, so the start won’t be for three years. The first year or so they’ll be working out the wording of the remit. The inquiry itself will take three or four years. That will then put the findings due on the next election, that’ll be kicked down the road.

So, I would say the inquiry will have a result around about 2028, and the result will be ‘there were many factors and variables and it could possibly have been handled better by several people at several points in time, but at the end of the day people voted for brexit and it was delivered’.

Lots of people will make lots of money out of the inquiry.

There’s every chance there will be an inquiry in to it.

Somewhere around 2032. Think I’m joking? Hillsborough.

Thank you Sir Humphrey. 

• Like 1

Hello Tory and Brexit voters.

It's a confusing and stressfull time, what with the country looking like it'll be breaking up on the rocks of Farage's Folly.

You only did what the tax dodging biilionaires in media, finance and disinformation wanted you to do, and let's not get started on Kuenssberg.

Yet more disinformation is flying about from the same sources, in an attempt to deflect your anger away from them and their people.

Time to stop listening to the lies.

Doing the same thing again and again is a sign of madness, and the hideous proof of this course is plain for everyone to see.

The chidren of the majority will be harvesting the bitter fruit of this Brexit debacle.

So now it's time to stop believing their bullshit and...

KNOW YOUR TRAITORS

external-content.duckduckgo-3.jpg.5cff58b163f46e1f934e6d8d67f1a1a5.jpg

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Presumably someone talked Boris in to taking the underpants off his head and the pencils out of his nostrils.

The big news is that they’re now down to just 3 stumbling blocks.

Fishing rights, government support for industry and how a deal is enforced.

They've agreed to go the extra mile to close the gaps.

Exciting times.

1 minute ago, Genie said:

The big news is that they’re now down to just 3 stumbling blocks.

Fishing rights, government support for industry and how a deal is enforced.

They've agreed to go the extra mile to close the gaps.

Exciting times.

Have I woken up in January 2020?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I wouldn't be surprised to see Johnson flown to the next round of negotiations in a Spitfire, only to get out in a full 1966 England replica strip. 

Why didn't you suggest this earlier? I'm all for it now. 😁

2 hours ago, Xann said:

Hello Tory and Brexit voters.

It's a confusing and stressfull time, what with the country looking like it'll be breaking up on the rocks of Farage's Folly.

You only did what the tax dodging biilionaires in media, finance and disinformation wanted you to do, and let's not get started on Kuenssberg.

Yet more disinformation is flying about from the same sources, in an attempt to deflect your anger away from them and their people.

Time to stop listening to the lies.

Doing the same thing again and again is a sign of madness, and the hideous proof of this course is plain for everyone to see.

The chidren of the majority will be harvesting the bitter fruit of this Brexit debacle.

So now it's time to stop believing their bullshit and...

KNOW YOUR TRAITORS

external-content.duckduckgo-3.jpg.5cff58b163f46e1f934e6d8d67f1a1a5.jpg

When the Iraq style pack of cards is issued, so the people can recognise and detain the main players before they leave the country, it’ll be fascinating to see who will be what card. 

Tempting to just issue an entire pack of jokers.

8 minutes ago, Enda said:

So it’s not just the initial adjustment period that will cause pain, the UK is choosing a less dynamic economy for the long run.

If you believe the tories (I know, lol), as soon as this is over, we can finally start attracting investment in to the UK :) 

The complete undermining of Just In Time inventories is the thing that really concerns me. From our retailers to our manufacturers, pretty much every business that makes or sells something relies on this. It's not all bad news though, because companies that want to work around this in any way will need far bigger warehouses to handle the unpredictability of different parts being delivered at different times. Good news for the commercial landlords.

We've voted and legislated to make pretty much every business outside of the Service sector much less efficient, and far less competitive than they currently are. 

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1

Â