Keinan Davis

a-k

7 hours ago, nick76 said:

I’ll always praise quality.

I’m not a fan but I’ll always give credit where it’s due.

This Johnson kid is a bit special as a side note

Him and spence, But Keinan is showing some form too.

16 hours ago, Spoony said:

It’s in line with the rest of the god awful **** shit hole that our country has become. The more closed off and insular we become, allowed to be ran into the ground for the benefit of the rich and thus creating more and more poverty and uneducated people, this is the result. It’ll just increase.

England during the Euros was so embarrassing I didn’t advertise the fact I was English (I live abroad, and frankly never ever want to go back). It’s not surprising that god awful behaviour has spilled into domestic competitions. The euros gave that attitude a ground to breed and the lack of any real punishment means it’s just growing. 

what country is that, may I ask?

Imo UK is still amongst the best places in the world to live....I wouldn't live anywhere else.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, TRO said:

what country is that, may I ask?

Imo UK is still amongst the best countries in the world....I wouldn't live anywhere else.

Edit: no need. Wrong thread.

Edited by Rolta

8 minutes ago, Rolta said:

I think you said you voted for Boris etc so your comment isn't a surprise! No offence!

I don't remember saying I voted for anybody....but I still stand by my comment.

but its the Keinan Davis Thread and tonight, I'm voting for him.

Edited by TRO

2 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Oh dear.

Who was too soft in this scenario where a fan ran on and punched a player?

The law.

When someone can run onto the pitch to punch an elite athlete with 15 of his mates hanging around, and at the end of it he gets walked off the pitch with a big grin on his face… there’s a problem with the law.

What this means is the last person who did this wasn’t dealt with in a harsh enough manner.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Mantis said:

Agree on social media - expect some people do it because it'll get their faces plastered all over the internet. It's a vicious circle.

Add in lockdown and a big batch of now 21 year olds who haven't interacted properly with people for two and a bit years.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Xela said:

I obviously hang around with the wrong crowd, I would have no idea how to get drugs! 

In most European cities just go to the areas around the main train station. You will be offered whatever you need there

Back on to Keinan, the Forest fans are raving about him. One saying that they want to use the sell on money they get from Cash to Athletico Madrid in the summer to buy Davis for 10 mil. They love him. He bullies defenders and transforms their attack.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, WallisFrizz said:

Back on to Keinan, the Forest fans are raving about him. One saying that they want to use the sell on money they get from Cash to Athletico Madrid in the summer to buy Davis for 10 mil. They love him. He bullies defenders and transforms their attack.

He did that for us in 2017. He's so good at almost everything.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

If they get promoted we need to ask for 20M minimum.

• Like 1

Thisnis what i love/ hate about Kienan. He showed exactly what he is all about. And it is true. He is nearly brilliant at everything. 

It makes you think maybe just maybe he could flourish with us. And this is the exact same situation that Dean Smith found himself in. How do you sell that kind of potential for peanuts ? 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Pete3206 said:

The main problem with fans behaving like clearings in the woods, is easily available recreational drugs. Young adults at away games are off their tits these days and it's definitely not just the alcohol. 

Yeak, I was thinking he was probably coked up to his eyeballs. 

7 hours ago, Thug said:

The law.

When someone can run onto the pitch to punch an elite athlete with 15 of his mates hanging around, and at the end of it he gets walked off the pitch with a big grin on his face… there’s a problem with the law.

What this means is the last person who did this wasn’t dealt with in a harsh enough manner.

people are jailed for life for murder. yet people still kill people.

the blues knobhead was jailed for a month, likely would've lost his job and would find it very difficult to get another one. this tit has ruined his life, trust me. not sure what punishment would stop it happening again. when you're a young lad, coked up to the eyeballs, been drinking all day, you just don't think of the consequences.

more just needs to be done to stop these lot attending matches in the first place. i see maybe 1 or 2 sniffer dogs all season at away grounds. that number is too low for a start. cocaine at football is a big problem at the moment

• Like 3

Â