Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

I still think Lolley would be a good addition. We need another player who could play out wide and imagine how much he would give out on the field for us being a fan and all (yes I know Gabby is a fan and yes I know it turned pear shaped with him but he did have a huge desire to play his heart out once upon a time). 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mjvilla said:

Linky winky tink tonk?

@sellyoakvilla who used to post on here quite regularly posted it on twitter. His username is @rchrdfrnks . His friend was flying to Italy from Birmingham airport and took the pictures. He has a locked account so you will have to follow him. I would screenshot it but that involves too much work. 

Just now, omariqy said:

@sellyoakvilla who used to post on here quite regularly posted it on twitter. His username is @rchrdfrnks . His friend was flying to Italy from Birmingham airport and took the pictures. He has a locked account so you will have to follow him. I would screenshot it but that involves too much work. 

How convenient ;)

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, villanwesty88 said:

I still think Lolley would be a good addition. We need another player who could play out wide and imagine how much he would give out on the field for us being a fan and all (yes I know Gabby is a fan and yes I know it turned pear shaped with him but he did have a huge desire to play his heart out once upon a time). 

Not just a villa fan but a fellow VTer if I recall correctly.

23 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Some of the older posters on here would remember Sellyoakvilla being ITK about the Darren Bent transfer along with Mysteryman.

Can people remember bout 3 years back where they used to have music by a local band each game at half time? I think he organised that so he's definitely got ties and knows people

10 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

I have mixed feelings about Morrison. Could be a disastrous signing or could be an inspired one.

I know - 50/50. 

The more I think about it, the more I don't think it could be that bad.  It might not work out (as per all transfers), but the risk is probably worth it for the creativity and excitement he'd bring to the table.  At Championship level, the guy has the potential to be an absolute baller.

I rate it... 83/17 in favour of signing ;)

2 minutes ago, DoubtGin said:

About the new signing. Do you need a working visa approval process if the player already plays for a team in the country?

Could it be Diawara after all?

Your terms of employment have changed (employer, in this instance - potentially wage) so you need to apply for a new visa on that basis.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

Your terms of employment have changed (employer, in this instance - potentially wage) so you need to apply for a new visa on that basis.

This'll be interesting then after our efforts in Jan! Is there a Newcastle fan on the decision board?