Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

1 minute ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Not fussed about Diawara either way. Jedinak is a certain yes from me though.

I'm more fussed with Diawara mostly because I feel he is someone who could grow with us and become a force in the PL. We have to remember Jedinak is 32, these guys would be great professionals to help bring some of the young uns along. Also, there are alot of games, a few injuries can make a squad look bare real quick! I could imagine a combo of him and Jedinak, or him and Tshibola being strong enough to protect the defense/middle areas, bombing forward when necessary, and giving our forwards freedom, as a matter of fact a couple of the traditional "strikers" could double as Attacking mids, or second strikers with this sort of midfield!

On 14/08/2016 at 14:27, StanBalaban said:

Sorry DDID, can't remove the quote box for some reason.

BOLOGNA - seems to be endless summer chaos that has as protaagonista Amadou Diawara . The Guinean midfielder decided , at age 19 and after just one season in Serie A, that for him it is time to change the air and to leave Bologna , regardless of what they might think of the Emilian leaders , and he did not appear in retreat right offer pending .

To the transfer system

OFFERS - Proposal that was due to arrive from Rome, where the output of Paredes would open a place for the midfielder in the Champions League list . But in the meantime , while the Giallorossi expect the outcome of a play-off to qualify for the group stage of the Champions League , it was remade under the Napoli . With Aston Villa that , quietly , working under track and has already reached a substantial agreement for 17 million with the Rossoblu club and the player who is pondering whether to land or not in the English club, which this year will play the Championship and not the Premier League .

Perhaps @romavillan can provide a better translation from this link http://www.tuttosport.com/news/calcio/calciomercato/2016/08/14-14378081/calciomercato_bologna_l_aston_villa_si_fa_sotto_per_diawara/

Hey sorry, just back from the mountains! Not been online for a few days, I'll give it a go in a bit :)

• Like 2

Just now, Zatman said:

sure its an improvement on the first 11 being weak

Absolutely. I just feel that the formation RDM seems to favour means i would like to see a couple more attacking players come in.

12 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I do agree we need more attacking options, think its only Adama and Green we have in reserve now as attacking options and both are young and inexperienced

To be fair mate, given his injury record i try not to consider Adama in my evaluation of the squad.