Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

13 minutes ago, bobzy said:

In the same list as Guzan here:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/galleries/4584/The-10-worst-goalkeepers-Europe-season-based-statistics/1-Brad-Guzan-Aston-Villa-502205

Gollini is 5th worst goalkeeper, Guzan is the very worst :D

Most relegated keepers would finish in the list. If Bartra likes him he must have decent attributes so that's good enough for me. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

It's the vaguest rumour you could possibly think up.

If he had any real information he'd put a name to it.

I'd put money on it being bollocks.

I wouldn't be so sure.  I don't know anything but as @Fairy In Boots says, this guy has quite recently proven that he definitely knows things.

That incog seems to have pretty bad reputation on twitter. at least in terms of being 'ITK'. A few years back there was an account that some believed to be run by Paul Faulkner, that had a very similar handle, it looks like the've purposely given themselves a similar name in an attempt to add a bit of credibility, in a similar way to how you used to see accounts on twitter calling themselves 'mysteryman' or whatever.

• Like 1

Looks like interest in this Gollini fellow is genuine.

He played for the Italian equivilant of us last season, Verona finished bottom by some distance, so he won't be short of practice.

While we're over there, get in Luca Toni for a laugh. Would probably score 50 goals at championship level at grand old age of 68.

Twatter rumours:

Mandanda apparently turns down 93k a week from Villa to join Palace.

Gayle quoted as saying he turned down big money from Villa and instead took a pay cut to join Newcastle.