Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

Yes, despite having a good tournament, there's a reason why he's been released by a team like Reading. If we have any ambition of getting promoted then we really need to sign a better quality of player.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Supervillan78 said:

We should try and get Benteke back. If Palace can afford him then so can we and He'd have an absolute field day in the Championship.

we should see if they'll do a double deal and bring milner home too

• Like 1

1 hour ago, abdomlahor said:

yrROpa7.jpg

I'm sorry but in all seriousness if he can go to a club like Palace he can surely come back here? Are we not the bigger club, with the wealthier and more ambitious owner?

I don't think it's that far fetched really.

19 minutes ago, Supervillan78 said:

I'm sorry but in all seriousness if he can go to a club like Palace he can surely come back here? Are we not the bigger club, with the wealthier and more ambitious owner?

It would make absolutely no sense for his career to join us over Palace. None at all.

5 hours ago, Supervillan78 said:

What are you smoking?

Palace are a mid table premiership side pushing for Europe, full of cash from the new TV deal.

We are in the second division.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mwj said:

What are you smoking?

Palace are a mid table premiership side pushing for Europe, full of cash from the new TV deal.

We are in the second division.

Like I said we're still a bigger club with a richer owner who has stated that he wants to make Villa one of the greatest football clubs in the WORLD and Crystal are...Crystal Place.

Benteke at Palace is just so Meh.

Tony has publically stated what his ambitions are, so why not? Can't conquer the world with signing players like Robson-Kanu.

BTW I still see us as a Premier League club, we just happen to be playing our football at a lower level this season due to total incompetence from our former management team/owner.

Bottom line is, if the club make the right offer to any club they will be allowed to negotiate with the player and agree terms. 

This is the only stumbling block agreeing the T&C's... If said player has been offered 60k per week on 5yr deal by club A, but club B offers 80k per week on 5 yr deal, Nowadays 95% of Agents and players say we'll take the extra £5m contract thank you very much before they even realise Aston is not near Westminster. 

Same as what Fulham done in the 3rd division 15yrs ago. Al-Feyed paid the fee and the wages and took them to the Premier League. 

Something Uncle Tony should be looking at if he wants us bigger than Real Madrid in ten years.

Don't tell us Tone... Show us!.. 

Edited by Kingman