Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

10 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:
9 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

tumblr_ltgyfae3Ks1qc84iqo1_500.gif

Perfect, everything down the shoulder pads. Although I generally aim for the just out of bed look.

Edit: Not sure what the double quoting is all about.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Saw a few new pages. Got excited. Talking about haircuts. Too old for this shit. Short back and sides. Here's a tenner. Get ****. See you in a month.

A tenner?! Mine's only a fiver. I am losing more by the month though so maybe they just feel sorry for me! 

4 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

A tenner?! Mine's only a fiver. I am losing more by the month though so maybe they just feel sorry for me! 

My Mrs just shaves my head with the clippers for free.... however I do have to sweep up my own hair....

• Like 2

8 hours ago, 7392craig said:

You know, all spiky and shaved on the sides and back and hair glue everywhere. I know I sound like a bit of a tit but I look good on the pitch ;)

Yeah but with a face like a slapped arse you miserable git! ;)

• Like 1

I am under the impression we may see only 3 more incoming players. A striker, and two midfielders (one to replace Gana).

It seems pretty clear that RDM really rates Green and Hepburn-Murphy, and will give them chances this season. I have no problem with this as I think both are already at championship level, and will only get better. I really have no clue as to whether the squad is capable of winning the league or are mid table certs, it's quite strange.

I think we have no option but to go through this process of seeing who leaves prior to any further new sigings coming in. Afterall RDM needs to know how many squad places he has available for starters once whoever has left leaves, also whats the point in signing 3 or four players like say 2 strikers and a winger & then finding out the entire centre of midfield (Like Gana) leaves... we would then be in a situation of having no more squad places and a badly weakened midfield whilst being overladen with strikers! ...So i can see why the pause.

It is frustrating though :P

Edited by danceoftheshamen

Was listening to Talksport this morning to see if there was anything... Yeah its getting that desperate! Happy-ish so far but would like the momentum to continue. I reckon we may see a quick succession of players leaving as they are all in the pipelines. 

Anyway, Robin Van Persie is being linked to Rangers and Stoke. 32 years old (33 next month) but scored 16 in 31 league games last season in Turkey, maybe could still do a job next season in the Championship? If Rangers could tempt him surely we could?