limpid

Just now, Hopp said:

chins up guys ;-) still think we'll get summat.

Here's a caption question ... what're Westwood and Hutton thinking?

caption.jpg

"Either he's got his boots on the wrong feet, or both of us have".

• Like 2

shit, yet again waste a promising start with a ridiculous goal conceded, and yet again its the usual suspects.

And i think Richards has been decent for most of the season, but yet again he has missed a great chance from a set piece, and then been out of position on the goal we let in

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

Yet again I'm gobsmacked as to what criteria Garde fulfilled to get offered the managers job. Appointment after appointment leaves everyone scratching their heads.

This opinion baffles me. Everyone goes on about how awful our players are but then come back to blaming the manager. How? The players are all completely awful and the club is rotten to the core. Garde is the least of the problems. He's almost totally irrelevant in the scheme of things and in the sum of how **** we are.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Pilchard said:

Pretty interested to hear your opinion on what has gone so wrong with Guzan. For me he's gone from one to the best goalkeepers in the league to stone-cold last. 

Tim Sherwood went wrong with him.

Horrible team form, utter shambles of a defence in front of him has resulted in a catastrophic lack of confidence. We know he can be better than this. 

Gill helped us retain the ball on Saturday and box West Ham in. Why the **** do we have **** Richardson and Hutton as our main attacking threats? This wing back shit isn't working Remi, it's not going to work with those players. TRY SOMETHING ELSE YOU THICK FRENCH clearing in the woods.