limpid

The most frustrating thing is its yet another game where we have been well in it, and probably shading it, but don't take out chances and then gift the opposition an easy goal.

And from there its always an uphill struggle

Just now, andym said:

The most frustrating thing is its yet another game where we have been well in it, and probably shading it, but don't take out chances and then gift the opposition an easy goal.

And from there its always an uphill struggle

I've seen a few people say chances

We had one chance. 

We were always going to be well beaten today because our team is of such poor quality but to be losing to such a poor Norwich side is awful. 

We rolled tye dice with Garde and I've seen enough now to believe that we made a huge mistake hiring such an inexperienced manager to keep us up. Gil MUST play at least 30 mins today or else we haven't a chance of even a point.

2 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

But then surely he deserves no credit for ayews wonder goal that got us a point against Newcastle.

Not really sure of your point. Nothing you've said is anything to do with what i said.

Just now, DCJonah said:

I've seen a few people say chances

We had one chance. 

i thought Richards should have done much better from the corner, that was a really good chance, and then theres Ayews header.

Norwich have had 1 chance, but taken it

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

Not really sure of your point. Nothing you've said is anything to do with what i said.

Everything that happens is down to the players. Bad defending or wonder goals. You could look at most key events and break it down to what players did what and find a way to take any responsibility from the manager.