limpid

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

Richardson is playing on the left - he's not keep Traore or Gil on the bench - they're right sided players.

I'd have preferred Grealish.

Sinclair usually plays on the left. He's still made the decision to play Richardson in this team over any of them.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

That's disgraceful marking from the corner.

This is the worst Villa defence I can recall.

We look like we'll concede from any set piece and about two thirds of counter attacks.

That's why I refuse to criticise Garde for not "organising our defence", they are simply not good enough. 

I'd happily replace everyone of them.

Edited by av1

Just now, av1 said:

That's why I refuse to criticise Garde for not "organising our defensive", they are simply not good enough. 

I'd happily replace everyone of them.

I'd replace every single one of them too.

But surely the manager must take some of the blame for picking them. And organisation comes from the manager. And if they aren't doing what they are told to - pick the kids to give them experience for next season.

We stopped playing as soon as they scored - which is a shame as we'd played some nice stuff before then, not particularly threatening, but promising. It's almost as if they know what that goal means - which is a surprising show of awareness for a fair few of our players.

• Like 2

Just now, Pilchard said:

Garde won't be here in twelve months time

He will be just like most of this XI will be. 

I can't imagine that Garde would have taken what was already an almost impossible job knowing if he failed he'd be fired. 

I also believe a lot of these players don't have release clauses, but that's conspiracy theorist in me that our demise was somewhat planned given the players we signed.