Christmas 2015

Genie

2 minutes ago, Xela said:

Its only today I found out that it wasn't Aled Jones singing "Walking in the Air" in it, but a lad called Peter Auty

Correct. I believe I'm right in thinking that Auty didn't record the single because his voice had broken.

Ah, the kids have just gone to bed - they're excited but hopefully will fall asleep soon enough.

Time for a drink and a film with the missus before all hell breaks lose in the morning!

Happy Christmas everyone ;)

Edited by theboyangel
  • Like 2

Had a slight sore throat, so had some Talisker which cured it almost immediately. Then steak and red wine. Now watching that BBC4 thing - two hours of some Sami walking with a couple of reindeer across the tundra, no dialogue, no music. Oh yes, EASILY the best thing on TV this evening.

• Like 2

Hope everyone gets what they want for Christmas tomorrow. If you find yourself disappointed with your gifts, just remember, some poor little bastard somewhere will be getting a sha shirt.

With spelling mistakes on it.

• Like 1

Played a hysterical funny game with my sisters and mother. Everybody gets a word, then you draw it and send it forward to the next person who guess a word form the drawing and the next one draws the word. 

Now home with some rum and coke. Merry Christmas all!

Just arrived in Panama ... 21:18 PM and its 82 degrees outside , going to be in the 90's by day ... Santa is coming by boat at 11:00 tomorrow morning , I don't envy him wearing that outfit and fake beard !!

Had a slight sore throat, so had some Talisker which cured it almost immediately. Then steak and red wine. Now watching that BBC4 thing - two hours of some Sami walking with a couple of reindeer across the tundra, no dialogue, no music. Oh yes, EASILY the best thing on TV this evening.

Talisker will cure almost anything (except drunkenness).

• Like 1