Christmas 2015

Genie

3 hours ago, krisagg75 said:

the one in her 30's was in reflex on broad st(never been in before),the 19 year old was in a pub in moseley village.saw the one in her 30's on xmas day and finished the job.

951.gif

• Like 2

16 hours ago, krisagg75 said:

one was in her mid to late 30's.fingered her at the bar as i was getting a round in.the other was 19.felt a bit guilty over her as i'm 50 and found out i'm older than her dad,still i'd had a drink so dived in there.

And the relationship advice thread is full of people moaning about new fangled online dating. See lads, you need to do it the old fashioned way.

missus mums fella died yesterday of a cardiac arrest, he was only 58 and relatively healthy although he smoked and liked his brandy. we got the phone call at 9 in the morning from her mum who was in a right state as she woke up to find him dead next to her. he had been dead for hours apparantly.

35 minutes ago, dAVe80 said:

Got to go into work for 5 hours tomorrow. It's going to suck, and the Christmas comedown is kicking in. 

I got 8 hours in the asylum tomorrow. It'll be quiet but that makes it worse. It'll drag like hell.