Christmas 2015

Genie

2 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Taking it very steady so far.

Breakfast = orange juice, scrambled eggs & smoked salmon, two mugs of whisky-laced tea.

Since then, a couple of sherries, a glass of prosecco, one beer. Crisps and nuts.

Better go and peel the spuds...

You've had a couple of whiskies, a couple of sherries, prosecco and a beer before 2pm and you call that taking it easy :DI must be a real light weight as I've only had three beers.

Happy Christmas to all my fellow VTers hope your all having a great day.

35 minutes ago, Xela said:

When you need M&M's you need M&M's! Even on Christmas Day :)

Happy Christmas Useless, may you and yours have a joyful one

Merry Christmas, to you too. It didn't feel right to not have any chocolate on this day, of all days.

Person in front of me was buying some Coca~Cola.

Taking it very steady so far.

Breakfast = orange juice, scrambled eggs & smoked salmon, two mugs of whisky-laced tea.

Since then, a couple of sherries, a glass of prosecco, one beer. Crisps and nuts.

Better go and peel the spuds...

You've had a couple of whiskies, a couple of sherries, prosecco and a beer before 2pm and you call that taking it easy [emoji3]I must be a real light weight as I've only had three beers.

Happy Christmas to all my fellow VTers hope your all having a great day.

Nah, spread out over the day it's fine. Just prepped the spuds and sprouts, having another 1664.

Did extremely well this year, I can't believe it.

Good selection of biscuits (Fortnum & Mason and Marks and Spencers) and belgium chocs, a few smellies (Calvin Klein & Ted Baker), a selection of ciders, bottle of Hendricks gin, socks and boxers (both much needed), bottle of Brandy and £500 in cash from my old man.

On top of that, work got me some Hobgoblin ales, a bottle of Grants whiskey and a bottle of Balvennie 12yo single malt. 

A good day! 

I'm sufficiently drunk enough to say that the recent Star Wars was actually kind of shit. I AM NOT ASHAMED.

Would you happen to be sufficiently drunk to post spoilers in random threads? 

It's not a spoiler because it's wrong!

Is that a spoiler?