Christmas 2015

Genie

11 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Sorry Ruge, i suspect missus Ruge mum will be going through hell. 

its alright mate it weren't your fault ;) my missus is actually crying more but her mum is just up and down at the moment. i suspect once reality actually kicks in and shes all alone(my missus and her sister are staying there at the moment) then it will really hit her. never a nice time to lose a loved one but at bloody christmas as well.

Glad Christmas is all over

Before you mark me down as a Grinch, I love the build up to it... people are more social, loads of parties and drinks, beers at the German market etc and Christmas Day is ok as I spend it with my parents but afterwards I just want it over. It then makes me feel how crushingly lonely I am at times

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Glad Christmas is all over

Before you mark me down as a Grinch, I love the build up to it... people are more social, loads of parties and drinks, beers at the German market etc and Christmas Day is ok as I spend it with my parents but afterwards I just want it over. It then makes me feel how crushingly lonely I am at times

must admit xela after boxing day i normally feel a bit down and i find new year very depressing for some reason. the start of december up until boxing day is the best time of the year. ive been home alone for the past couple of days and the house was a tip from xmas day but today ive spent all day doing the cleaning and taking the xmas decorations down which normally they stay up until the day after new years day. i hate it when they come down and the house looks horrible.