Christmas 2015

Genie

2 hours ago, snowychap said:

Fortunately it looks charred enough to smash the 'cook' around the head until he comes to some sense and disavows the cult of Wallace/Torode. :)

He's a tattooed lump of a roadie.

Though I couldn't definitively say he's not a TV cooking fan. Can't say we've ever discussed it. :)

• Like 1

Since the last update, another beer, another sherry, full blowout three course dinner with red and white wine, short pause, then nuts & crisps, brandy, another beer, cheese & pork pie, port. Time for bed, I think.

Feel fine this morning...6 stellas, 2 bottles red for dinner and 5 of us got through 5 bottles of prosecco. I think I was saved when my sister brought a massive smorgasbord of cheeses and meats around 8pm.

Doing it all again today though. Pre-match and post - match. At the moment I'm enjoying a mug of tea in my new 900ml mug and dipping in and out of a box of celebrations.

Up the villa! Merry Christmas.

12 hours ago, Xann said:

He's a tattooed lump of a roadie.

Though I couldn't definitively say he's not a TV cooking fan. Can't say we've ever discussed it. :)

Ha, Fair enough but just know if he ever starts talking about serving things with a 'foam' then he's gone one step too far. ;)

Went to bed relatively sober yesterday, cider bloats me before it gets me drunk, that aside all good so far, got a lot of CD's a fantastic couple of tshirts (Cash and Waylon Jennings) and quite randomly a shower curtain.

3 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

My Nanna went a bit mental and gave all us grandchildren a cheque for a grand each.  What a lady.  Plus lots of food and drink, very nice indeed.  A belated Merry Christmas to everybody.

Seriously, make sure you get yours in the bank before the others to avoid it bouncing! 

• Like 2

so much good food and drink.

oddest gift award goes to my swedish partner's father, who  gave me a russian language WW1 film with only swedish and finnish sub titles ( The Admiral )  will be a bit of a challenge. Whilst I know a little Swedish, this seems more of a language lesson than an actual gift :P Being a war film I suppose I can just infer what's going on though. He also bought me ( presumably at random ) a Bond film, which was Die Another Day so maybe he just doesn't like me :(

• Like 1