Christmas 2015

Genie

My choice is between visiting family again, and due to no trains on Boxing Day, spending 3 nights on a sofa bed, probably being fed up of all of the shouting by the second day as everyone gets stressed out  over what should be a fun day, while drinking lots and wishing I wasn't there, versus staying at home alone for the first time on Christmas day,  optionally cooking a Christmas dinner for 3 and putting little paper hats on the cats.

3 hours ago, Ponky said:

I'll be in New York City with my wife and two youngest. Not sure what we'll eat or where but hoping for snow.

Then spending New Year's in San Antonio.

Leaving tomorrow. I'm well psyched!

You definitely win so far.

• Like 2

Got 3 weeks off, gonna do **** all and get absolutely hammered. 

Did it about 2 years ago, starting with the Christmas party, couple of things with friends, couple of villa games, couple of things with family, spent pretty much all of Christmas drunk, I also spent about 90% of my wages, couldn't remember a thing

Actually really got me down because of the money and memory thing, didn't touch a drop for nearly three months and didn't drink heavily again for a long time

23 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Did it about 2 years ago, starting with the Christmas party, couple of things with friends, couple of villa games, couple of things with family, spent pretty much all of Christmas drunk, I also spent about 90% of my wages, couldn't remember a thing

Actually really got me down because of the money and memory thing, didn't touch a drop for nearly three months and didn't drink heavily again for a long time

i had an extremely heavy xmas a few years back and by the time i started back to work i was bloody knackered and drained. pissed me off that id wasted most days being drunk.

Got 3 weeks off, gonna do **** all and get absolutely hammered. 

Alright, don't ruin it for him [emoji16]

• Like 1

If anyone is going to the West Ham game...I'll (probably) be in the swan after. I'm a large man who'll be wearing a chequerboard claret and blue hat and drinking too much Guinness.

Say hello. It'll be the best Grindr date you've never been on.

If you spot me around the ground...around L4 i think. Come and stick a finger up my arse.

• Like 1