Christmas 2015

Genie

Anyone thinking of buying something from buyagift.com can use voucher code Happiness25 for 25% off.

I just used it to get the OH a Spa day for 2 people at Bannatynes with 2 treatments for £42 total.

3 hours ago, omariqy said:

I'll be spending most of Christmas trying to get it banned, like most other Muslims.

I got a taxi home from work the other day and I asked the driver if he was looking forward to Christmas. He said that he was and that his whole family meet  up - "just like you" - each year to drink and smoke and have a laugh etc. He said that although he is a Muslim, they still like to keep with British tradition in his family because they were born here. I said "I thought Muslims didn't drink" and he replied "The good ones don't". True story! :)

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Fancy shirt bought for works Xmas do, Holiday inn Birmingham City centre booked. Week on Thursday for the actual do. When did this thing of works parties being on Thursday start. 

Our main (big company) do was last Friday, but we've a smaller one (just the programmers) this Thursday, primarily because one of them doesn't want it impacting on his weekend.  At least we're making it an afternoon jobby though, so out of here at 12ish :cheers: