The Rémi Garde thread

KJT123

The board hung him out to dry in January and him continually picking these players is him sticking his middle fingers up at them. These are the players they left him with, you know, the ones who don't give a f*** anymore and continually make mistakes. I agree, I don't think the kids could do any worse, but it's a hostile environment out there right now and not the situation for them to get their feet wet in.

• Like 1

Just now, a-k said:

The board hung him out to dry in January and him continually picking these players is him sticking his middle fingers up at them. These are the players they left him with, you know, the ones who don't give a f*** anymore and continually make mistakes. I agree, I don't think the kids could do any worse, but it's a hostile environment out there right now and not the situation for them to get their feet wet in.

but he picks 3 crap defenders ahead of his best defender in Okore

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AshVilla said:

Lets sack him and bring in Micky Adams good call

Hmmm, not heard that 'call'?

Remi is has done a truly brilliant job, so let's not criticise him at all or speculate that we could be better off without him.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Hmmm, not heard that 'call'?

Remi is has done a truly brilliant job, so let's not criticise him at all or speculate that we could be better off without him.

He's done all that can be expected of him given the shitstorm he's inherited

No other manager is going to do any better with these jokers wearing the shirt currently and were going down regardless

Edited by AshVilla

Just now, AshVilla said:

He's done all that can be expected of him given the shitstorm he's inherited

No other manager is going to do any better

He's done a dreadful job and has shown nothing that suggests we will benefit from having him over the long run. 

Please resign!

You were given a lousy hand and cheated by the board in January, you seem like a nice chap and I don't wan't to dislike you.

But if you continue to pick Gabby and play both Richards and Lescott in defense I will start to resent you and I don't wan't that.

Please resign and walk away.

We all want to believe he is a genius but we've seen very little so far - zero signings in january (true, probably not his fault), players disorganised, no tactical breakthroughs, no chance given to youngsters...

4 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

He's done a dreadful job and has shown nothing that suggests we will benefit from having him over the long run. 

You can't polish a turd, he has had no preseason at the club inherited an unfit squad all with shit attitudes and he has brought none of his own players in so of course he has shown nothing because he has been given nothing he's been left hung out to dry by the club and the asshole players who are a disgrace to the shirt and couldn't give a shit if we get relegated

Edited by AshVilla

Too many hammerings for me. I don't rate Sherwood and it didn't happen with him. We also seem to be less of a goal threat IMO.

Improved in retaining possession, but worse at both ends. Definitely not the man to lead us back

who the manage is just does not matter anymore, nobody would be able to get anything out of this club it is rotten to the core. 

all this does is highlight how good a job paul lambert did in my opinion. without him we would have gone 4 years ago.

1 minute ago, a m ole said:

yes I have, it's a stupid term.

thats  your opinion and your very welcome to this,however i'm pretty sure you'll hear term a number of times between now and the end of the season in quite a few media outlets

Â