The Rémi Garde thread

KJT123

23 minutes ago, TRO said:

Just in the same way as you hated Sherwood, or slightly different.

do you just base your opinions of football managers on the hateometer?

I base my opinion on whether I like a football manager on whether I like a football manager.

Pearson would be a total PR disaster at a club like ours. Look what a psycho he was at a little friendly family club like Leicester. The fans would fall out with him after about 2 weeks after he nuts one of them or something.

Logic actually says it's a complete non-starter.

But with Randy in charge, anything is possible. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dave J said:

I'm struggling a little here Stevo, with why you seem to wish to belittle Pearson's achievements with Leicester. I really don't think they scraped survival last season, anything but in my opinion, in fact i would go as far as to say they finished the season in title winning form and have carried on in a similar vein. If you don't like him as a person then that's fair enough, I don't either for the record, however I think he did a terrific job with Leicester and feel he could do similar things at VP.

I'm not belittling his achievements with Leicester. I think he did a decent job.

3 minutes ago, Dave J said:

I'm struggling a little here Stevo, with why you seem to wish to belittle Pearson's achievements with Leicester. I really don't think they scraped survival last season, anything but in my opinion, in fact i would go as far as to say they finished the season in title winning form and have carried on in a similar vein. If you don't like him as a person then that's fair enough, I don't either for the record, however I think he did a terrific job with Leicester and feel he could do similar things at VP.

title winning form is only title winning form when you win the title. His title winning form was preceded by 'worst points total ever' form. They got 41 points over the season. With our squad I know which 'form' he would be more likely to achieve.

This is a Remi Garde thread anyway, if you want to talk about how good Pearson could be for us start a thread on it.

8 minutes ago, Dave J said:

Because he hates him.

I don't know him , so I can't hate him.

5 hours ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Another No vote for Pearson from me. I would like someone like Karanka (obviously won't get him if Boro are promoted) but someone of similar ilk. 

like say a Remi Garde ;)

15 minutes ago, a m ole said:

title winning form is only title winning form when you win the title. His title winning form was preceded by 'worst points total ever' form. They got 41 points over the season. With our squad I know which 'form' he would be more likely to achieve.

This is a Remi Garde thread anyway, if you want to talk about how good Pearson could be for us start a thread on it.

Title winning form.....is a description to describe the form irrespective of the league position.

it could be described as progress (and so far (so good) for them) going from one extreme to the other.

but that form has been sustained, so it seems more of the norm than the pit form which could be described as work in progress.

many ways of looking at it.....depending on your opinion.

Edited by TRO

Seriously? just saw the team and the same back 5 from City game. Okore is the best of a bad bunch and |Garde still playing the 3 Stooges at central defence ahead of him

Hasnt got a clue. shite manager continues to pick richards too

1 hour ago, a m ole said:

What? title winning form is only when you win the title!! seriously have you never heard this term before?

Put the kids in and give them their heads.....and tell them no pressure just go out and enjoy yourselves.

it needs something for the fans to get behind.

At this rate we will carry this on in to the championship.

Â