The Rémi Garde thread

KJT123

Christ - is that how they do the press briefings?  It is just laughable how amateur this club is.  

That's an extraordinary photo and even more extraordinary that it's been tweeted.  I know I shouldn't be, but I'm still constantly amazed by this club.

16 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

I see the press conference clip shown on AVTV excludes the little tiff at the end.

Really, they do think we are fools.

What did they miss out?

*edit*  sorry, didn't bother to read the previous pages. I'm caught up now. 

Edited by DCJonah

5 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I don't care if I don't like the manager. I didn't like Sherwood but I was happy with him here last season.

Person, however, is another level

I still like Tim.

2 hours ago, srsmithusa said:

bizarre tweet  BH has a lovely press conference room.  Is it shut down with the heat turned off to that wing?

Remi has to do 3 interviews. One for the TV, one for Radio, and one for newspaper reporters. All three interviews are done in different rooms. 

• Like 1

It was a bit of a coincidence bumping into Graham Taylor the other day (have I mentioned that before?), because the club are in a similar situation now to how they were when Sir Graham took over in 1987, the club was rotten then too. And we all know what happened next.

I know it's a different game though, vastly different, but maybe, just maybe, there's a Mk2 GT out there who can turn Villa around again. Question is though, who?

Nigel Pearson maybe.?

I like Garde, but I just think the job is beyond him.

• Like 1

Remi is frustrated and close to whistle blowing the whole lot, I think that's reason the PR guy stepped in. Remi's not afraid to tell them how it is. Seems he is just waiting for an excuse to F*** off. Fair play I say, it seems the board have shit all over him.

• Like 4

The PR fellow managed to make a tricky situation worse than it was. Not great from a PR chap, that.

I suspect treating the media in such a way over the past few years has contributed to the crap that we take from the likes of BBC who are revelling in our downfall. We need be making friends - not creating more enemies.

• Like 1

On 2 March 2016 at 22:37, Dave J said:

Good Lord no!! Just a quick question do you not feel that a huge part of Leicester's fantastic journey is is part due to Pearson's input?

Yes, it is, despite the fact Ranieri has done a great job too

......and I can't quite understand the opposition to the proposal either,are we that blessed that we could arrogantly dismiss it.

not saying he would take it by the way.....or it would work for us, but it would be feasible.

this is the guy who has presided over a revival we could only dream of and had a scout in Steve Walsh we would die for.

perhaps his personality is not to everyone's liking.....the mind boggles.

Â