New manager

KJT123

Brendan Rodgers.

Foreign candidate, sound out Luciene Favre. Did a brilliant job at Monchengladbach as Gareth would testify. He saved them when they were miles adrift at the bottom aswell.

Looking forward to the podcast this week now!

Wrong Villac chap!

Dare I say Rowett...

He's doing a brilliant job at blues, would definitely come and he may even pick the right starting XI.

Wouldn't mind Rodgers or Moyes.

Do not want Pearson. He seems about as likeable as Sherwood.

Edited by Delphinho123

All those asking for David Moyes, be prepared for boredom with a solid and unspectacular team and mid-table safety. Looks quite appealing right now!

I would be amazed if Gil featured regularly under a manager such as Moyes, or Grealish for that matter. Whereas you could see Traore and Sinclair playing regularly as wide players.

Edited by GeordieVillan

Brendan Rodgers.

Foreign candidate, sound out Luciene Favre. Did a brilliant job at Monchengladbach as Gareth would testify. He saved them when they were miles adrift at the bottom aswell.

Looking forward to the podcast this week now!

Wrong Villac chap!

Ha, I thought it was you!

We gotta get this one right. We survived off the back of the new manager bounce last year, but whoever comes in this time has to turn our season around and sustain it to see out the season. I think everyone feels that the players are capable of more than they've shown and under the right management we should definitely be able to achieve safety.

I also think it's important that whoever comes in gets the chance to fill a couple of the holes in the squad with their own signings.

No idea on suggesting who it should be but I would be happy with Moyes, slightly less so with Rodgers. No idea if they're likely at all as we've become a bit of a poisoned chalice. Both of those two guys have a reputation to rebuild, similarly to the club. 

Dare I say Rowett...

He's doing a brilliant job at blues, would definitely come and he may even pick the right starting XI.

Wouldn't mind Rodgers or Moyes.

Do not want Pearson. He seems about as likeable as Sherwood.

I like Rowett too but its another huge risk which we cannot afford. We need someone proven like Moyes. Moyes is my number one and Rodgers my number two choice. Other than that cant say anyone else. Pearson god no. There is Poyet but he didnt do to well at Sunderland

But Rowett would be cheap, his contract is up soon. (only on a rolling contract) and also he has experience in the championship this might be in their thinking

Edited by Demitri_C