New manager

KJT123

Come on Villa, just confirm it so Bet365 and Paddy Power can pay me my winnings! I need to put a bet on Harry Kane to outscore the Villa team tomorrow.

Why are the bookies trying to throw money at me lately?

• Like 2

I'm **** sick of Collymore too. Some of what he says may be true, but it's lost in a sea of bile and resentment.

What he knows about Remi Garde would fit on a postage stamp. Why blind the message with such twaddle?

Exactly this

About 6 weeks ago, in a little pub in Cannock, Stan was telling a couple of Villa fans that we were heading down under Sherwood.

Its an amazing how an agenda can change an opinion.

Really getting fed up with Stan's whinging about the club. My 'sources' tell me he's a total bellend who's full of shit. 

(I have no sources.)

He's a fan, he's fed up and he's using his media profile to apply pressure on the people running the club.  Fair play to him, I hope it continues. 

he's a bitter person who loved Fox in the summer now it seems he hates him because he sacked Sherwood and took his programme column off him. Collymore fell for Sherwoods PR. Fox has been in the role 12 months Almstadt not even 4 months. I think most of us liked the signings in the summer and we are trying to get a system in place that doesn't get ripped up every time a manager leaves. It works very well at Southampton and it's what we need Garde is a gamble but anybody is now 

He also volunteered his services in scouting for players for the club to Fox during their meeting in the summer. Fox hasn't yet taken him up on the offer and he's pretty furious about that too.

About 6 weeks ago, in a little pub in Cannock, Stan was telling a couple of Villa fans that we were heading down under Sherwood.

Did he have his dog with him?

No dog. 

Did he have his dog with him?

I don't think he still sees Ulrika 

• Like 2

Really getting fed up with Stan's whinging about the club. My 'sources' tell me he's a total bellend who's full of shit. 

(I have no sources.)

He's a fan, he's fed up and he's using his media profile to apply pressure on the people running the club.  Fair play to him, I hope it continues. 

he's a bitter person who loved Fox in the summer now it seems he hates him because he sacked Sherwood and took his programme column off him. Collymore fell for Sherwoods PR. Fox has been in the role 12 months Almstadt not even 4 months. I think most of us liked the signings in the summer and we are trying to get a system in place that doesn't get ripped up every time a manager leaves. It works very well at Southampton and it's what we need Garde is a gamble but anybody is now 

I actually agree that this model is the right one, but it doesn't mean we've got the right people implementing the model.  I want Garde here but I think Stan makes some good points about the people at the top. The club is a mess and has been a mess for far too long.

(I have no sources.)

I actually agree that this model is the right one, but it doesn't mean we've got the right people implementing the model.  I want Garde here but I think Stan makes some good points about the people at the top. The club is a mess and has been a mess for far too long.

Reilly and Almstadt  should not be anywhere near a premier league football club

Well known fact Stan is not a Villa fan. We are just the biggest profile club in the Birmingham area he can leach off and use to fulfill his need for attention.

He a Wolves fan, always was.

Not true. He is a massive Villa fan. Been a fan since he was a child, first attended Villa Park when he was 6 years old.There are many reasons not to like him, if that's what people wish.Outspoken, opinionated, lots of posters on here fit that profile. But this old chestnut about him being a Wolves fan is nonsense

• Like 4

I'm **** sick of Collymore too. Some of what he says may be true, but it's lost in a sea of bile and resentment.

What he knows about Remi Garde would fit on a postage stamp. Why blind the message with such twaddle?

what we all know about garde would fit on a postage stamp. So I'm lost as to why people think this is a good appointment.

It might be. It might not. We just simply don't know.