New manager

KJT123

Really getting fed up with Stan's whinging about the club. My 'sources' tell me he's a total bellend who's full of shit. 

(I have no sources.)

Surely your sources are every word that comes out of his mouth and writes down?  There must be former Villa players with a few braincells out there who can forge a media career and not embarrass us.

Really getting fed up with Stan's whinging about the club. My 'sources' tell me he's a total bellend who's full of shit. 

(I have no sources.)

He's a fan, he's fed up and he's using his media profile to apply pressure on the people running the club.  Fair play to him, I hope it continues. 

• Like 2

(I have no sources.)

Surely your sources are every word that comes out of his mouth and writes down?  There must be former Villa players with a few braincells out there who can forge a media career and not embarrass us.

Gary Shaw. Top bloke, does a bit on 5 live now and then. Always talks sense

• Like 1

(I have no sources.)

Is your real name "Sky Sports"?

• Like 2

Garde’s only achievement in management was winning the French Cup in 2012. Sherwood was only 90 minutes from winning the English equivalent in May, so for my money that doesn’t make Garde an upgrade.

#StanLogic 

:crylaugh:

Edited by Isa
  • Like 3