New manager

KJT123

Clubs as rotten as a pear,

A New manager only masks the shite going on behind the scenes and its all filtering off the owner! 

You do realise that there are shops that don't sell rotten pears don't you! [emoji2]

Apparently Martin Tyler, commentating on the Southampton game said that Villa may have a new manager by the end of the game that's playing now??!? Did anyone else hear this?

I heard it too. Not reading too much into it though. Martin Tyler wouldn't know anything and us probably just going on the recent reports of Garde being close to signing.

Apparently Martin Tyler, commentating on the Southampton game said that Villa may have a new manager by the end of the game that's playing now??!? Did anyone else hear this?

Did you hear this off Twitter?

Yes, I know it's Twitter but a lot of people are saying they heard hime say the same thing....

I thought Sunderland had a great manager ? His bounce is the same as sherwood non- existent! Losing 5-2 and with a supposedly better team swing as most fans say we are shite. Give me a foreign manager any day fed up of the 'English/british' way. If we go down (we won't) rather enjoy the game than watch the same style under the last few. A manager ghat doesn't rely on huff and puff but on tactics other than hoof and run. 

Big Sam's bounce as much use as a fart in a colander. 

Allardyce will keep Sunderland up easily

not if they lose he won't we have as much chance as he does. Let's see what happens eh? Lots of games and points to play for and we have as much chance as blunderland and the others. 

such a shut team yet still clear above us and with a manager proven in this league and proven at keeping clubs up. Wouldn't mind betting they'll still be clear above us after the next two games which will represent a third of the season 

Spanked 6v2 by Everton and still clear above us! Really!

Ref Garde, So Tom Fox texted Arsen Wenger for his thoughts and approval! 

Hope this is not to be another infamous SAF approval.

This is a problem IMO when we still don't have any footballing people at the club years on down the line.

Having to gather 2nd hand news and thoughts from 3rd parties of best buddies is No way to be running any organisation! 

It's like asking Isis to recommend a holiday destination in Syria.

• Like 1

Galtier in as favourite now. Yet I've heard nothing but Garde.. Not even heard anything concrete about Galtier yet we know Lerner flew to talk to Garde and Lyon are unhappy about potentially losing coaching staff. Wonder what has spiked these changes in odds

Did you hear this off Twitter?

Yes, I know it's Twitter but a lot of people are saying they heard hime say the same thing....

yes, he did say it.

I heard it too. Not reading too much into it though. Martin Tyler wouldn't know anything and us probably just going on the recent reports of Garde being close to signing.

Seems a bit odd to say that during the Southampton/Bornemouth game if it isn't 100% in the bag.