New manager

KJT123

I thought Sunderland had a great manager ? His bounce is the same as sherwood non- existent! Losing 5-2 and with a supposedly better team swing as most fans say we are shite. Give me a foreign manager any day fed up of the 'English/british' way. If we go down (we won't) rather enjoy the game than watch the same style under the last few. A manager ghat doesn't rely on huff and puff but on tactics other than hoof and run. 

Big Sam's bounce as much use as a fart in a colander. 

Allardyce will keep Sunderland up easily

not if they lose he won't we have as much chance as he does. Let's see what happens eh? Lots of games and points to play for and we have as much chance as blunderland and the others. 

and not if they defend like they did today.

I thought Sunderland had a great manager ? His bounce is the same as sherwood non- existent! Losing 5-2 and with a supposedly better team swing as most fans say we are shite. Give me a foreign manager any day fed up of the 'English/british' way. If we go down (we won't) rather enjoy the game than watch the same style under the last few. A manager ghat doesn't rely on huff and puff but on tactics other than hoof and run. 

Based on what? Their squad is **** dog shit. Worse than that, it's rotten dog shit. To the very core.

Their biannual victory over Newcastle certainly isn't enough to persuade me. I think they are completely ****.

We are bottom because of Sherwood no one else! 

How naive, Sherwood was here for 8 months not 4 years

If we had waited any longer, it would have been too late.

very likely. He had to go. Let's look ahead and hope something gives. I really hope our poor run was mostly down to crap management as opposed to ineptitude on the pitch. I suppose time will tell with Garde or another hopeful.

Re:  Foreign vs British managers

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got."

I used to implement this philosophy when hunting big titty ho's. 

That you John Carew?

• Like 2

Re:  Foreign vs British managers

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got."

Also, Lawro is a word removed

don't be rude to words removed! He's worse than that he's in a par with bluenoses! 

not if they lose he won't we have as much chance as he does. Let's see what happens eh? Lots of games and points to play for and we have as much chance as blunderland and the others. 

such a shut team yet still clear above us and with a manager proven in this league and proven at keeping clubs up. Wouldn't mind betting they'll still be clear above us after the next two games which will represent a third of the season 

Hmmm. Odds on Garde been getting longer as the day has gone on. This morning Skybet was 1/3, now he's 2/7 and Christophe Galtier is in to Evens

6/5 on offer for Garde,

Galtier generally a 5/4 shot.

Edited by Kingman

such a shut team yet still clear above us and with a manager proven in this league and proven at keeping clubs up. Wouldn't mind betting they'll still be clear above us after the next two games which will represent a third of the season 

since when was 2 points well clear ? Anything to find fault in and put s negative spin on anything. Wow we must surely be down and out seeing as we are a huge 5 points off 16th - all is lost let's just give up shall we. 

• Like 2

We are bottom because of Sherwood no one else! 

How naive, Sherwood was here for 8 months not 4 years

Naive? With the games we have had so far we should be on a lot more points. We have a decent squad but we had a crap manager. Who picked the team? Who decided the tactics? Who decided the substitutions? Naive is falling for Sherwood blaming everybody else but him!