New manager

KJT123

Stan's point was that because of Lerner short changing us for so many years he is essentially the man creating the squad. 

If he said that Lerner chooses the first 11 then obviously he phrased it wrong but the point was clear nonetheless.

Yes-Pretty obvious what he was getting at

I'm glad Stan was booted from his column.

Regardless of the job you do, you can't publicly slag your employer off. 

He did it for free iirc.

Yes-Stated earlier on the show tonight that he wasn't paid for it.

I think he's been a breath of fresh air tonight & would love to be a fly on the boardrooms wall when they discuss this show.

Why would they discuss the rantings of a twisted and bitter man. If he was paid for his column and did Talk Shite for free do you think he'd have the same opinion. Talk Shite is where shock jock's go to die.

Actually, they weren't rantings, they were very well put and very harsh criticisms and questioning of exactly who these people are, what they do exactly and what right do they have to decide who plays for the club. He slaughtered them and rightly so - They are as much to blame, if not more so than the likes of Lambert & Sherwood. They will be discussing it alright-Don't worry about that.

None of them care twopence about Villa, from Lerner to Fox to Reilley.

Collymore has no more idea what happens within Villa Park than you or I do. It is total supposition with no substance at all. We are in this mess because of Sherwood's inept managership..

Stan's point was that because of Lerner short changing us for so many years he is essentially the man creating the squad. 

If he said that Lerner chooses the first 11 then obviously he phrased it wrong but the point was clear nonetheless.

Yes-Pretty obvious what he was getting at

I'm glad Stan was booted from his column.

Regardless of the job you do, you can't publicly slag your employer off. 

He did it for free iirc.

Yes-Stated earlier on the show tonight that he wasn't paid for it.

I think he's been a breath of fresh air tonight & would love to be a fly on the boardrooms wall when they discuss this show.

Why would they discuss the rantings of a twisted and bitter man. If he was paid for his column and did Talk Shite for free do you think he'd have the same opinion. Talk Shite is where shock jock's go to die.

Actually, they weren't rantings, they were very well put and very harsh criticisms and questioning of exactly who these people are, what they do exactly and what right do they have to decide who plays for the club. He slaughtered them and rightly so - They are as much to blame, if not more so than the likes of Lambert & Sherwood. They will be discussing it alright-Don't worry about that.

None of them care twopence about Villa, from Lerner to Fox to Reilley.

Collymore has no more idea what happens within Villa Park than you or I do. It is total supposition with no substance at all. We are in this mess because of Sherwood's inept managership..

No we aren't.

You can't blame everything wrong with Aston Villa on a manager who was here barely 8 months.

Erm....yes I can, a manager who cannot halt a run of 6 defeats is not up to the job. It's not very often that teams go on such a losing run in the Prem, its down to rank bad management, naïve tactics, illogical team selections and lack experience.

• Like 1

Clubs as rotten as a pear,

A New manager only masks the shite going on behind the scenes and its all filtering off the owner! 

Damn, I like me a pear. :angry:

Turn out the lights… The pears over :D

I just lumped £150 on Mr Garde @‌ 4/6, so here's hoping!

I am amazed that Garde is still 4/6, despite how long we've been in the 'he's coming, it just takes time' position.

You can get even money at Corals but will be lucky to get £50 on.

We are bottom because of Sherwood no one else! His tactics, team selections and substitutions have been awful and that's why we are where we are. I actually think we are getting it right off the pitch but because Sherwood has been on a PR offensive before he was sacked and the likes of Collymore blame every body but Sherwood people start believing it! Fox and Almstadt get the blame for the last 4/5 years yet have not been here that long. Sherwood got the job because we needed a quick fix but that's all he was unfortunately. Hopefully now Garde will be here for the long term 

We are bottom because of Sherwood no one else! His tactics, team selections and substitutions have been awful and that's why we are where we are. I actually think we are getting it right off the pitch but because Sherwood has been on a PR offensive before he was sacked and the likes of Collymore blame every body but Sherwood people start believing it! Fox and Almstadt get the blame for the last 4/5 years yet have not been here that long. Sherwood got the job because we needed a quick fix but that's all he was unfortunately. Hopefully now Garde will be here for the long term 

As much as I want to blame Sherwood for everything, I don't think he is solely to blame.

I thought Sunderland had a great manager ? His bounce is the same as sherwood non- existent! Losing 5-2 and with a supposedly better team swing as most fans say we are shite. Give me a foreign manager any day fed up of the 'English/british' way. If we go down (we won't) rather enjoy the game than watch the same style under the last few. A manager ghat doesn't rely on huff and puff but on tactics other than hoof and run. 

Big Sam's bounce as much use as a fart in a colander. 

Edited by nazvfc
Spelling
  • Like 3

ITS quite alarming that fans are still pulling their nose up at Sam alladyce. Almost like they haven't quite clicked on how bad things are.

Right now big Sam is a much better manager than aston villa are a football team and someone who guarantees survival (which he does) is exactly what this club needs.

Yes his football is a bit pants. It's a damn sight better than the drivel were used to tho.

Its quite alarming that there are fans out there that seem to think that survival is all that counts.

(....its not as if its guaranteed anyway...just a guarantee of another cycle of dire football!)

Edited by Nigel
  • Like 1

I thought Sunderland had a great manager ? His bounce is the same as sherwood non- existent! Losing 5-2 and with a supposedly better team swing as most fans say we are shite. Give me a foreign manager any day fed up of the 'English/british' way. If we go down (we won't) rather enjoy the game than watch the same style under the last few. A manager ghat doesn't rely on huff and puff but on tactics other than hoof and run. 

Allardyce will keep Sunderland up easily

Allardyce will keep Sunderland up easily

not if they lose he won't we have as much chance as he does. Let's see what happens eh? Lots of games and points to play for and we have as much chance as blunderland and the others. 

Edited by nazvfc
  • Like 1