Villa Kit 2016/7

Frank Raphael

On 6/23/2016 at 09:11, Boumasbabies said:

Don't care what it looks like, I'm getting one.... I'm sure it will be decent.

Getting Petrov 19 on the back.

Stan is back

Might do the same...haven't bought a new shirt since 2000

I haven't bought a kit at the start of the season since the first couple of nike shirts but i'm considering preordering this one in the dark. I trust Under Armour and I want to be on the ground floor of Tony's Villa revolution.

Also hoping the pound continues to weaken over the coming days

Can you pay extra to get the Football League badges put on the shirt?

On the assumption that we come straight back up, I'd love to get this years kit (with Petrov 19 on the back if he features) with the FL badges. A bit of a memento for the year that we smashed the championship with a record points tally ;)

2 hours ago, Rob182 said:

Can you pay extra to get the Football League badges put on the shirt?

On the assumption that we come straight back up, I'd love to get this years kit (with Petrov 19 on the back if he features) with the FL badges. A bit of a memento for the year that we smashed the championship with a record points tally ;)

Please don't jinx it.

The Away kit is white.:ph34r:

If you go to the pre-order page,
And filter the available kits by colour, you'll notice that the away kit is white, the away keeper jersey is yellow and the home keeper jersey is green.

The away shorts are blue.

Yours,
Detective Gaffmaster

Edited by gaffmaster
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, Daweii said:

Sky blue with white.. If they have a claret stripe somewhere on that shirt then it's a remake of the away shirt Reebok made like 20 years ago.

Doubt it would be anywhere near as loose fitting but it would be nice having something like this again

p5AaoL2.jpg

How do we know there's any sky blue in the jersey.  The shop fliters the away top to 'white'.  That's all we can glean, or have I missed something?

1 minute ago, BOF said:

How do we know there's any sky blue in the jersey.  The shop fliters the away top to 'white'.  That's all we can glean, or have I missed something?

The picture above? :D

• Like 1

Â