Transfer Speculation January 2016

Marka Ragnos

3 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

We missed out on Byram, let's make a move for Will Hughes.

Hughes is a talented player and we really should have signed him a year or two ago, with no one seemingly in for him we really should aggressively pursue this signing. 

• Like 1

Just now, Pilchard said:

We've apparently quoted £10million for Micah Richards.

If we can get half that then that's a decent amount towards wages of the squad next year.

If Hollis gets that, then we have the new Levy

I saw a link for Lescott to the MLS for £2m and Richards to Sunderland for £5m

at their ages and wages I'd probably take both offers if we could get someone younger and hungrier in who knows they will be playing in the championship next season but is prepared to be part of the rebuild

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Pilchard said:

We've apparently quoted £10million for Micah Richards.

So everyone's for sale then but we cannot afford to buy or bring in anyone on loan who might be prepared to play for us. Is this a cunning plan so that we are not left with enough players to play our remaining 15 games? 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Thinking ahead to next season I think we should try and sign Ulloa. He's no longer starting for Leicester and approaching 30, would be excellent at Championship level. 

That's a good shout as he was fairly prolific at that level for Brighton and could bang in a few in the premier league with some regular game time like did at the start of last season although Leicester paid around £8m for him and he still has 2 and a half years left on his contract so probably cost too much for us.