The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

As others have said, I think lots of people don't vote for policies. They don't know what they're voting for.

A woman I work with has always voted Conservative despite being an incredibly left leaning person when you actually speak to her. She has literally no answer when you ask her why she's voting conservative. It goes against everything she believes in but she just doesn't get it.

My parents are the same. They vote Conservative due to the 3 day week in the 70s. 

Hold on. Just looked it up. It was a Tory measure. Why the hell would they vote Conservative because of that?

Edited by Seat68
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Genie said:

Why can’t England be an independent country and we leave Boris and co to run the remainder of the UK?

Nuffin personal, just thinking selfishly which seems to be the mood of the moment in the UK over the last few years.

If the other three countries leave, we will be

You can't describe a nation wanting the right to self-determination as being selfish, thats an utterly stupid thing to even think

The deflection is pretty awful.  I don't particularly blame ministers for not giving an answer to how many people are likely to be driven into poverty, but "get better work" as the answer is crazy.

(Shout out to the lady who thinks everyone should earn £40-45k a year - but not by law, "by conscience")

Yep, a lot of the delegates found it hard to defend Tory policy when it’s laid out straight to them while the ministers just ran away from the questions.

MAGA hat guy though.  He’s gotta be trolling them? 😂

48 minutes ago, bickster said:

If the other three countries leave, we will be

But we’ll probably be stuck with the Tories 😢 

49 minutes ago, bickster said:

You can't describe a nation wanting the right to self-determination as being selfish, thats an utterly stupid thing to even think

I didn’t frame it properly, I didn’t mean wanting to be independent (Wales or Scotland for example) was selfish, just the general vibe of people only caring about themselves and **** the consequences for other people.

It was a weak joke to lumber the Boris and co onto the remainder of the UK whilst England got a change of regime.

That video makes me feel sick, to be honest.

"The only sustainable route out of poverty comes from having a good job", our chancellor. So **** disabled people, yes? A lifetime in poverty if you're unfunate enough to not be able to work. That's the position of the tory party.

And that comes from a word removed born into millions.

Edited by Davkaus

That video is shocking. Not one of them is affected by the UC cuts, so they blatantly don't give a toss.

Matt Hancock running away like the weasel faced coward he is was both funny and sad. I wouldn't mind if he was left alone in a room to face the families of the people who died of Covid in care homes....

That word removed at 23:20.

At a tory party conference, in a MAGA hat, wearing an iron maiden tee. Is there anyone in the world that doesn't think he's a word removed?  His own mother probably wishes she'd curb-stomped him at birth

• Like 1

Just now, ml1dch said:

Point of order, I believe that he is a word removed married into millions (or billions to be more accurate)

I haven't done my research, I apologise.

Still a word removed though, yeah?

3 hours ago, ml1dch said:

Point of order, I believe that he is a word removed married into millions (or billions to be more accurate)

You're partly right, I believe he was only worth thirty or forty million pounds himself before he married into a family worth over two billion.

• Thanks 1

Â