The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

16 minutes ago, bickster said:

More likely that he has dirt on Johnson. Johnson rarely does friends

He went from Remain to pro-leave, I assume Boris promised him a long term cushy job for switching sides and can’t just oust him easily. 

Edited by Genie

5 hours ago, bickster said:

Not really his friend anymore though (if she ever was). Full on anti-vax fruitloop these days

Apparently offers "Penetration testing services" on her website, so maybe she did🤣

Can't believe she is a technology entrepreneur, runs a hacking company, just checked out her website, she really don't look the sort?

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Genie said:

Poor Boris, nasty journalists are rude to him. After all he’s done too.

I'd hardly describe Nick Robinson, former President of the Oxford University Conservative Association & President of the Young COnservatives, as a nasty journalist (to Tories).

21 minutes ago, bickster said:

I'd hardly describe Nick Robinson, former President of the Oxford University Conservative Association & President of the Young COnservatives, as a nasty journalist (to Tories).

This was an uncomfortable watch. 

do

3 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

I hadn’t quite understood the full extent of this, but if you look at the UK and look at how we trade in goods, we are particularly reliant on the Dover-Calais crossing

I hadn’t quite understood the full extent of this, but if you look at what misogyny actually is, it's particularly reliant on the victim being a woman

I hadn’t quite understood the full extent of this, but if you look at the responsibilities of government, it's particularly reliant on us not shitting in our hands and then smearing it all over the wall.

Governed by genuine **** morons. This is the best and brightest available to us, from the group of people willing to embrace each of Boris' grifts. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I hadn’t quite understood the full extent of this, but if you look at the UK and look at how we trade in goods, we are particularly reliant on the Dover-Calais crossing

I hadn’t quite understood the full extent of this, but if you look at what misogyny actually is, it's particularly reliant on the victim being a woman

I hadn’t quite understood the full extent of this, but if you look at the responsibilities of government, it's particularly reliant on us not shitting in our hands and then smearing it all over the wall.

Governed by genuine **** morons. This is the best and brightest available to us, from the group of people willing to embrace each of Boris' grifts. 

I think it says more about the type of person who sees them and thinks ‘yes, I’ll vote for them’. Hence my rhetoric of Tory voters being a majority of word removeds. 

7 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I hadn’t quite understood the full extent of the Afghan collapse and the files of names of our helpers we left on the floor for the Taliban to pick up. I was on holiday and it didn’t feel overly important when pool bingo was about to start.

• Sad 1

45 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

I think it says more about the type of person who sees them and thinks ‘yes, I’ll vote for them’. Hence my rhetoric of Tory voters being a majority of word removeds. 

I think thick and politically illiterate people make up the bulk.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

I think thick and politically illiterate people make up the bulk.  

100%

I've said before (possibly in this thread) that I think the majority of voters don't vote based on policies or what a government will actually do.  I think there's a sizeable amount of Tory voters who don't like "lefties" being so vocal in "what's right" so they just vote the other way.  Silent Tories, if you will.  "The left just doesn't shut up so I'll vote for the opposite team irrespective".

That's, sadly, the shitfest we live in.

1 hour ago, Ingram85 said:

I am not having a go or anything but I think that is a bit harsh,  it's a combination of things I think.  The choice they have,  where they live and what they do.  I don't think everyone is as evil as you think.  In an ideal world people who vote would all watch the 10 oclock news and newsnight and take notes and make a balanced choice on the information they have collected.  Unfortunately that is not where we are at but to gain power,  the majority you describe would need to vote for Labour.  You sound like you don't want their votes becasue of what they are or who they have voted for historically ? 

Edited by Amsterdam_Neil_D

Â